1. the fresh start

it was the first of september, regular and rainy day, when all wizards and witches go to school made just for them. it was also Sara' s first day. she is startting her fourth year, together with her older brother Oliver Wood - he's startting his last.

"byeeee, be safe and do NOT go into trouble" "yeah, otherwise i will kno w" mr. and ms. Wood shouted for goodbye and hug Oliver tight.

Sara was just standing there. maybe it looks ironic but she does not get along with her parents very well. their life it is quiddich. moter and father- both, are pro players, so will be Oliver soon and probably Sara and their kids, and their grandchildren and so on, they never really bond after she was born.

SARA S POV.

"what does that mean?" ask me Oliver. " i have no idea. maybe nothing." i said walking through the train schearching for free seets. " Well it must mean something, dad never says something just because... and what if he is the one comming here? that would be great would not be?" "Oliver i do not really know, and why on earth would HE come to Hogwarts?"

" well i heard that talent seekers are comming here, and they will stay here till Christmas. i am just saying maybe one of them is our father" said Oliver.

"you are kidding right? you know what that means?"

he looked at me clueless. i took a deep breath :" mother and father still think that i am in GRIFFINDOR!! imagine what will happen if they found out i am in complete opposite?!"

i was so fustrated but Oliver just laughed at me and slowly walked away to his friends and ofcourse to famous Harry Pottah, his perfect seeker. he cares only about his team, but that is just how it works. Gosh sometimes i really can not stand him .

"Sara over here!" i heard a familiar voice. In a coupe on my left was sitting whole Slytherin quiddich team. i smiled and sat down. " how was your summer" asked me Pansy " good i guess" i said . it was same as every year from match to match and tons of trainings.

" i hope you trained, just because you are Wood does not mean you do not have to train like the others" smired capitan Flint . i did not bother to answer. his father and mine are sorta bffs. they are teammates, workmates... we were basicly spending every sumer togeher. to be honest he is not that bad when you meet him but everytime he sees Oliver, he goes nuts. they are isulting eachother like 2 drunk goblins. And i won't lie it is hallerious. Let's say it is a lilttle payback for Oliver.
- no don't look at me like that, i am not the bad guy here...

anyway, we were talking about quiddich strategies for the rest of the way. when we came to Hogwarts we went to the Great hall. Headmaster Dumbledore was having an inportant news. after the ceremony for the first years, he said:" dear students, i am informing you that 2 tallent seeker from quiddich organization are here to find the best players for national team and they are also giving schoolarship for the best quiddich school in the world. they will be attending every flying class, every quiddich match and also training from now on till Christmas. then the results will come out. now please wellcome...."

i saw the most familiar faces and quckly looked at Oliver ofcourse he looked so happy. two grown man were walking through the Great hall to Dumbledore: one of them was Marcus's dad and one was of course -our dad. Oliver was right

i saw my dad walking and schearcing for us at Griffindor table. he has already found Oliver and they were having bunch of small talks on his way to Dumbledore... "please do not tell him " was only thought in my head... until i heard Flint sitting next to me:" what' s the matter with u?" . i looked down and he leaned closer to me, now our faces were just few inches apart and he hissed:" i will not ask you one more time Wood, what is going on?"

whitout looking at him i whispered:" my dad is here" " and so is mine, that still does not explain why are you hidding. you shold be proud Slytherin Quiddich player." he said. " that is the problem. he thinks that i am in Griffindor, NOT playing qiddich and not in FUCKING SLYTHERIN ." in almost yelled at him. Guess what, he did not even care he just walked away smirking.
c

ouldn't risk, so i qickly got up and leave.

i started walking to my dorm when i heard footsteps behind me. i turned around to se Adrian:" may i help you?" i asked him. he said:" Marcus and i were talking about your....well.... problem, and i think i have a solution." i looked at him confused:" and why would you do that? More inportant when did u and Marcus have time to disscuss it?"

"do you want my help or not?" i did not really have a choice so i noded. he countiniued:" we are having flying class toghether, and luckily, there are so many students that your father won't be able to see you, and on trainings you will be wearing one of mine or other boys old training sweatshirts so you will looked like a boy"

"this might acctualy works, but what.." he interrupted me:" no buts, i promise you this will work. meet me at the corridor tomorrow so we walk together to flying class" i nooded and than he walked away.

maybe this year will not be that bad after all... will i actually win this ?