3. the downhill

they stood right behind me:" miss Wood i belive we need to talk" Dumbledore said serious. I slowly turned around and smile:" well hello Father the dearest one, profesor"
"Stop. It." dad hished and countiniued:" i think there is something you forget to mention about school. I am giving you 3 sec. To start talking." shit, that is not the best situation, i chose the best solution- to play dumb- i simply smiled:" what are u talking about, what seems to be a problem?" " u know what it is!" " oh, yeah, dont tell me it is just because i didnt tell u about house" i said calmly but father was a little furious :" U LIED! and that has consequences if u havent noticed yet"

what consequences? what is he talking about? at that moment Dumbledore steped closer and said:" miss Wood, give me ur broom, ur quiddich uniform, and ur wand" "WHAT" " PLEASE it is a standard procedure" just like that he took away everything. i turned to my father:" why are u doing this!" he simply smiled and accused me of lying, manipulation Oliver and so on. I couldn't stand it anymore so i a few cursed words sliped from my tounge and i left.

I burst into the common room and instantly got people's attention. But than i realised it was wrong common room how did i even get into it?! On a chair i saw sitting Oliver with Weasley twins. I couldn't help myself, i jumped on him and pulled him by his collar. He looked at me schocked:" what.are.u.doing?!" " how could u!" I shouted while hiting him " Sara WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT!? AND GET OFF OF ME!" Weasley twins came from behind and pulled me away from Oliver , before i could kill him.

Oliver took a few breaths and looked at me, clearly he was pissed :" why, just why? How u come into ur dorm and why, why on earth would u try to kill me!?" " it was u! U just couldn't stay quite,could u? U had to tell him, now HE took away everything! "

" everything?" Asked Fred and looked at George with a big smirk:" u still have underwear, right?" Asked me George. "O MY GOD- YEAH, i still have it, gosh!"
" Yo, be nice to them!" Said Oliver. " u mean like u are nice to me?" I said. His face went almost white but i still continiued:" after u promised me that u won't tell our father the truth, u did, and he forbade me from quiddich, he took away my jearsy, my wand, my broom Everything, And u know what; Dumbledore is supporting him!"

the three of them were looking at me with eyes wild open :" Sara i didn't mean to... he asked me, after ur injuri and i-"
" and u just had tell him. Ohh, U just couldn't stand that i was finnaly getting an approval from hom, that all my trainings finnaly paid off, that i could get into a school u couldn't! Gosh i can't belive u"
" that Isn't true, belive me, i am getting a full colege scholarship."
I started to laugh :" yeah clearly, because u are soooo damn good, and ur precious little daddy has nothing to do with it"
" ok, that is ENAUGHT " said one of the Weasleys and closed my mouth with his hand. But i just couldn't stop, i was like a bomb, ready to explode:" u know what?" I said before turning to the door;" i will be enjoying myself whatchinh u loose against Slytherin. And even worse, Cedeic will catch snitch before famous PoTtAh. U know why? Because karma is a bitch"

I could see his eyes started to wather a little, he was schocked and yes, i was very evil.