13

"WHAT!!! No Marcus, you can't be serious! Why?"

He was looking through her while slowly admitting :" we were talking, and we think your performance today was odd, Wood!  It was very unprofessional to let ur team down because of an argument. It wasn't even his fault!"

"OH YEAH? YOU GONNA TAKE HIS SIDE NOW FLINT!?! YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE THE GAME OR EVEN A DAY OR TWO BEFORE.... you.... you left. without a goodbye or anything. You left me here completly c- ... nevermind. If you guys decided that, TOGETHER, without me, than so it be."
She looked at the floor, take a deep breath and looked directly into Flint's eyes:" than. I. QUIT. "

Everyone looked at her schocked
"YOU CAN'T  WE NEED OUR KEEPER!" Shouted Enzo and everbody agreed.

" And i needed my team
I needed my friends" she said and looked at Mattheo than Adrian.
"Sorry" with that she turned around to leave. Nobody had tried to stop her until she heard a voice:" Sara. Wait."
It was Marcus, everybody gasped- he had never, ever, called anybody by his first name.
He was stil cold but his eyes softened as he stepped closer to her.

" tell me, what happened. What is going on with you?" He slowly, almost whispered, but Sara didn't give him an answer, which made him mad. He talked in his normal tone again:" 'Cause i can't stand that kind of atitude and i won't  stand it. You're on the top of the list for the schoolarship so don't fuck it up. That's not an excuse."
He turned around to leave, but just as he wanted to leave Oliver came in the room:" Sara... father and Dumbledore are ready for you"

"Wood" grined Marcus :" you can't just come into Slytherin lockers and take players. Beeing a Relatives doesn't change a thing.

After Hearing the world relatives, Sara looked down and so did Oliver,Mattheo and Adrian- everybody who have already known the truth.

Marcus looked confused seeing their faces suddenly fell. "What?" He scoffed, but after reciving such a silent treatment He shrugged his shoulders and left, thinking it wasn't his buissiness.

Locker room was now quite, nobody dared to speak. After a minute or so Sara sighed saying she needs to take a shower before talking to Dumbledore or her so called parents- which Oliver didn't let her. He simply draged her out still having a broken arm and sweaty quiddich uniform.

Sara's pov
We were almost there but closer we got bigger the door was, scarier the hallway looked and more sick i felt.
We arrived and stoped right before the big door that leeds into Dumbledore's office.

"Would YOU like to open the door"
Asked  Oliver beeing a little shaky as well.
I just sighed and knocked, knowing i don'thave a choice.

After a few seconds the door flew open and we could see a dark hallway and some candles.

"What's the talk about?" I asked Oliver who shrugged his shoulders and stepped into small hallway leading to Dubledore.
I followed him. We were walking for a few minutes until we reached gold fenix. Next to him was a big, masive door frame. Through it i had seen my parents and Dumbledore, so i paused.

Do i really want to go in there? It feels like i don't have a choice but i also don't want to enter. I won't stand people constantly telling me what to do, while not even telling me the truth. And i still rememmber how so called father slapped me.