6. to young to die

Sara's pov.
I woke up in the morning, lying next to Adiran! He had his arms wraped around my waist and head.
I tried to get up, without waking him up, but the moment i tried so, he pulled me back down and start rubbing my back.

"Morning beautiful" he said half asleep with his morning voice

"Morning"

" how are you feeling?"

" i don't know, my head hurts a little, i'm probably tired"

" well understandable... you were prettty wasted last night." He smiled

" last night? What happened last night? Was i drunk?"

" wait you don't remember? Not a thing?!"

"Remember what?"
And than it hit me :" we didn't, did we?"

He shook his head:" you don't have to worry about it. I mean you wanted to but-"

" oh, shut up! Anyway i should go to class.... before anyone sees me here"

"Well everybody knows you're here so-"

"Adrian. Stop. I have to go"

" okayyy, chill. But where's my kiss?"

What. Kiss. Him? Well- no absolutly not. He won't become my weakness. Ain't no fricking way.

" you whish! I won't kiss you, so go and kiss mirror if you want a kiss"

He chunkled and a big grin appeared all over his face

" what Adrian? Why are you smiling"

" it's nothing, i have just remembered, how badly you wanted my lips and me yesterday evening. You just couldn't get enaugh of me"

Oh this little-

I ignored his teasing and walked to my dorm. When i stepped in i saw Maya sitting on my bed. When the i had opened the door, she looked at me and raised an eyebrow. She was staring at me for a few seconds, than i broke the silence.

"Heeyy Mayaaaa.... what's uppp?"

" don't heeyy Maya me. Where were you and what are you wearing? Isn't that Adrian' s hoodie?!...- don't tell me you and Adrian did it!"

" NO! No we didn't. I just sleept over...And i don't really know what happened yesterday , so don't ask me that..."

She looked a little worried:" what have you drunk yesterday?"

" i am not sure, most of the party is a blur.., who am i kidding i dont even remember anything after we got dressed!"

" no shit! You were already drunk when we got dressed! And yet you were still drinking. A little afterwards You and Adrian were making out, and than you almost gave a lap dance to Riddle, while playing 'go hoe or go home' !"

WHAT!! AND I DON'T REMEMBER A SINGLE THING.

she sighed:" it doesnt metter as long as you are okay. But we have to figure it out, what were you drinking..... anyway are we still going to Hogsmeade later?" She asked me.