17. i am going to kill ya

Blood warning ( at the end o chapter)

I sat in schock, lost in my taughts while watching them holding hands, smiling and talking with a few guys from slytherin towards our direction. What was going on? Less than 24 hours ago he asked me to be his girlfriend and now is he her boyfriend ? I was wondring if i've ever ment anything to him, but what hurt the most was him being with someone like her.
Pink, ugly witch, who doesn't even like him. She wants to be with him just because he is a quiddich capitan. And on top of the iceberg- she is Bletchley's sister.
So why on earth would he date her. He met her yesterday!

I was so mad but i had to pull myself togeher as thay sat next to us. As soon as they sat down she went all over him, she even sat on his lap, and he didn't say a word.

" so... are you togeher now?" Asked Mattheo to break the silence. hearing the question that bothered me for a few minutes, made me instantly lift my head up into their direction. She was so happy saying yes, but he... he didn't really look as beeing freshly in love.

" how come?" I asked, with a visible disbelief in my voice, making her turned her head to look at me. She squized her eyes, before giving me a 'mean girl' look. " well i guess i am just so irresistable and we instantly clicked"

A laugh escaped my mouth hearing her response- yeah sureeee she is sooooo irresistableeee, where was she all his life.

" you have something to say?" Her voice now serious as giving me some sort of warning.

" hmm, yeah i do"

"Than say it"

" nah, i think it's better if i stay quite for your own sake" i smiled, enjoying how pissed it made her.

" You're not so superior Sara, so stop beeing a pussy or just stay quite and let us feel our love, and conection and-"

I couldn't hold myself any longer. I busted out laughing at her shit. She was fourious.

" i tried to be nice, but since you won't shut up, i will shut you up" she said as pulling out her wand, pointing me towards me.

Great hall instantly went quite as most of the people around us slide away, making a hole of space around us.

" Should we stop them?" Asked Mcgonagl ckncerned but Dumbledore told her we are old enaugh to solve this by ourselves and countiniued eating. That was my sign, she was for real and i was alone, so i pulled my wand out.

" do you ever stop talking, huh? You always ruin things for me and my brother so you are going to pay. CRUCIO"

I menage to stay alive because she missed. But she wasn't done, she shoot it one more time, that time it hit Flich who fell on the ground screaming in pain.

That could be me.... and i knew i won't let her do this to me

"Bombarda!" I shuted hitting her with a smaler explosion, making her scream like a little girl.
I almost feel sorry for her until she didn't tried to crucio me again. And again. And again. It looked like it is the only spell she knows. I tried to block them all  using protego, knowing it is too dangerous to get someone hit with them - since we all know what happened to mr and mrs Longbottom.

I knew i had to end this nonsense.

"Patrificus totalus" i shouted making her legs go week as she fell on the ground. Mattheo quickly ran to her taking the wand away from her just to be sure.

But it seemed to easy, even for the biggest fairytale. Why was it so easy? Than i looked around- people were hidding under tables, first years were crying and everything was .... well, a mess. Food was everywhere. I looked at Dumbledore who was calmly sitting at his chair until Mcgonagal whispered something to him. He slowly stood up and approched the situation.