10. the truth

Sara's pov.

" Regulus is the youngest son of The Black family- he is Sirius's yunger brother. He was family pride and  joy. Sirius often said he that Reggie had been way better son than Sirius himself. He was sorted into Slytherin As soon as he came to Hogwarts, also it wasn't a secret how much he admired the Dark lord."

What... he admired the dark Lord? Why on earth would anyone admire him

Dubledore countiniued:" he was an awsome quiddich player; very bright student, smart, enthusiastic, natural leader and sometimes even kind. He was hanging out with Griffindors and even had a crush on James, but his parents and cousins had way too much influence on him. He was master of spells, duelling and poisions... he was brave enaught to speak with dark lord  since he was a little boy. A few years was  even taught by him, since Regulus got along with Bellatrix very well. "

Hearing his evil mother's name, Mattheo made  fists, turning his fingers red.

I looked at Dumbledore still confused asking him what happened then? And when does this story include me. But he shook his head, saying nobody knows.

"What! Are you kidding me. You don't even know what happened to him and you are saying he is my father. That is low, even for you Mattheo" i hissed at him.

"Miss Wood, calm down! He is right. There is still a part almost nobody knows... when he turned 16 he got his dark mark, and 2 years later he was killed."

"Okay, i still don't understand, where this storry includes me" i interuppted the headmaster. I was tired of waiting, and lots of taughts were already going through my head.

instead of punishing me, for interupting him, he just smiled and continiued:" he was writing a dairy, where is everything way more understandable, but from what Mattheo and Sirius had told me... one night he lost control. he knew  he was going to die. And he had a one night stand

Me

" he was 18 year old frustrated child, with needs, knowing he won't make it out alive. She, she had James very young. So she was still in her 30s. Look, that part nobody really knows, but i am pretty sure it is written in here. But only his blood can open it."
He said before handing me the dairy. On the front page was written the dairy of  R.A.B

Holly shit. That was the book Mattheo had it the other day on his dorm. That is the reason why did he freak about it so much.

I held the book and it OPENED. I was schoked as much as everybody else, but seeing all those pages written by hand, i knew it was real. I was actually adopted! But how. What had happened in beetwen?
It was just overwhelming so i excused myself and left. I ran to the astronomy tower, already feeling warm tears streaming down my face.

I am actually adopted. That is... idk, how come i never noticed? Why haven't noboy told me?

I started crying as milions of taughts ran through my head. I was so confused, i  felt so lonly. I slided down the wall. It was already night, stars were shinig, it was cold. It was raining- lightly, and if you listened you would hear birds singing in the distance. I was quitely sobbing as i heard footsteps. They were getting louder and louder so i quickly got up  to wipe my tears away. Behind me i heard a familiar voice asking me if i am alright.

It was Ardian. I still needed answers from him, but since i was crying i couldnt face him.

As he didn't get his answer he repeted the question and stepped a little closer to me. He asked me if i needed anything and one more time he didn't get a response. He waited for a while before stepping even closer, grabbing my sholders to turn me around. My back was now facing the wall, my face facing him.
As soon as he had seen the tears falling down my cheeks, his look softened. With one hand he pulled me closer to him by my waist, with other he brushed my face and whiped the tears away.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked me, with His voice now beeing soft, his eyes beeing even darker than usually. I couldn't help myself but to tell him everything. How guilty i've felt when he was missing, how mad i am at Maya, and my 'parents' for lying to me, how overwhelming this is. " i feel so alone... and your absence, how you don't want to see me ever again...it doesn't make it any easier" i added at the end, finnaly looking back at him.

He was listening the whole time, when i was done, he pulled me, without any hesitation, into tight hug:" i am sorry... i got really mad, that time  i- well something happened. The reason why i was ignoring you was to protect you. I had to loose all my memories with you- well most of them- which i deeply regret, so Bellatrix couldn't find you. But-"

" wait! Why did Bellatrix went through your memories?" I interuptted him confused.

He looked at the floor and tell me everything that happened that afternoon in Hogsmade.  After that he smiled:" so this morning Mattheo and i went to mine 'ceremony'. "

But the smile quickly dissapeared:"Well i taught i will protect you that way but i was wrong. in the morning Mattheo got mail form Sirius where was confirmed that you are his niece,but  Bellatrix found out- that's the reason Mattheo is covered in bruises. Because she thinks, he had turned his back on her and his father. She almost killed him."

I was listening to him in schook. Mattheo wasn't such a bad guy after all. And poor boy, he had to go through a lot to save me.

"What is the reason you are wearing long sleeves, i mean you never wear hoodies?" I asked him after a while.
He was quite, a tear fell down his cheek as he pulled his sleeve up showing me a deatheater's mark.

Oh no!
Seeing him so heart broken...

I pulled him into the hug and kissed him. At first he hesitated:" i don't know if this is safe. What if they break into your or mine head?"

" so what? They have already tried once"

" fine. But promise me, we are going to train our minds, so nobody will ever break into, deal?"
I nooded, then he smirked, with his eyes even darker, full of lust:" let's redo our memories, shall we" and he kissed me pasionatly.

Than he pulled away:" you know i love you right! I promise you i will do anything to protect you. I won't leave your side so remember you are NOT alone."

"Adrian... that's sweet but... don't promise something you can't-"
He put his hand over my mouth to shush me.

Tw: smuth
Don't read if you don't wanna

He kissed me pasionatly Again. After a few minutes of our make up session  my hands went through his hair,  as he started going down to my neck, sucking it- leaving marks. I had uncontrolable moaned  and  i quickly  covered my mouth with one hand as soon as i realised so.

Adrian stoped and looked at me:" why did you cover your mouth?"
I told him that i hadn't wanted  anyone to hear me. When he had heard that an evil smile covered his face:"Oh baby, you are gonna be screaming my name tonight not just quitely moaning"

With that he puled me up, so i wraped my legs around his torso. He whispered a spell that telelported us into his dorms where He kissed me again, and without breaking this kiss he locked the door, before taking things to the bed.