18. wrong brother?

In the morning i was awaken by the smell of food. Warm cacao and crossaints, but when i looked around i realized that wasn't my dorm, nor my chlotes. I quickly tried to sit up, wich sadly recalled all the memories from yesterday's evening following by a sharp pain.

"Woah, easy" i heard a voice from the bathroom. It was deep, manly voice and it sounded familiar but i didn't know whose it was, until the guy looking like Adrian, walked out of it. It was him! The arrogant guy from the match.
" if i were you i would have taken it slower. He smashed you like a potato. "

I looked at him with raised eyebrow as he countiniued:" what? It's true. Even your doctor couldn't heal you complety...You were lucky i was around to save you, because your boyfriend had zero intentions."

" he is not my boyfriend"

" i heard otherwise"

I slowly sat up:" who are you? And what am i doing here?"

He sat on the bed next to me before speaking:" well i forgot to introduce myself; i am Lucas, people mostly call me Luc and i am not proud of it, but i am Adrians older brother- firstly i am sorry for what happened yesterday and for how he acted, furthermore to answer your next question, you were badly injured so i stepped in. I took u too madam Pomfrey or whatever her name is, who helped u, but since she couldn't do her job properly, i took u to my dorm and took care of your injurys."

I stayed quite for a second. It took me some time to gather thoughts, but all that came out was:" why?"

He narrowed his eyes:" what do you mean why?"

"I mean, from how i recall our first meeting, u acted so cocky and arrogant and.... so like Adrian does now. Since he didn't help me after everything that happened between us, i simply dont understand why would you..."

" just because i am his brother and he's going through stupid faze, it doesn't mean i am the same person. Beeing Oliver's sister doesn't make u as insuferable as he is, does it? Besides first impresion Isn't all that metters."

The silence filled the room so i decided it's time for me to leave, since i didn't know how to answer to his statement without telling him the story that doesn't concern him...

i mean sure, he helped me, but that doesn't mean i can trust him... or any Pucey... right?

I stood up, taking a few sharp breaths due to sudden pain. He chunkled, which made my eyes turned to him: what?"

He shruged his shoulder, trying to cover a smug smile:" nothing, nothing... just," he paused before answering with:" i mean i'm not a magician who will make u perfectly healthy after you almost died"

"It was just a few bruises*

" it was wayyy more. You were COVERED in blood. If i had left you there, you would have died for sure"

I looked down to floor:" thanks" before grabbing my stuff and stumbled out of his dorm without turning back once.

I got dressed into my robes and walked into great hall. When i joined the slytherin table everyone was staring- more or less visible.

"What?" I asked as i pour coffee into a cup, while Maya and others couldn't stop staring.
They were quite for solid minute, before Mattheo spoke:" how come you're still alive?"

I gave him a confused look so he countiniued:" Maya was called into Dumbledore's office this morning, and he told her that you were badly injured- which is the reason Bletchley twins are suspended from school and quiddich... so good news u can come back to the team... i beat Adrian would be happy to have you back"