12. a dangerous game

" Sara? You hear me? What are you gonna do?" Maya repeated her question. But still didn't get a response.

It was visible, Sara was freaking out, going up and down the room
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.... what is happening, i can't play without my broom.

"Where did you put it? Maybe you had left it in the locker room?" Her bff tried to be usable... at the wrong time.

"NO I DID NOT. IT WAS RIGHT HERE" Sara pointed to under the bed, where the broom had been.
"And only one person  knows that. And  It  is-"

She went quite as she realised the name and quickly stormed out to lockers where Slytherin quiddich team was. She went straight to Adrian and slapped him hard accross face.

Adrian's pov.
"WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

"what is wrong with you- you took my broom!" She accused me of something i didn't even do.
So i looked at her confused:" who?"

"Who?who? Who? What are u? A f**king owl!" She almost exploded out of rage.

"What is happenig?" Enzo stepped in between us, tring to calm her down.
I saw a tear forming in her eyes, she was so stressed...
I stepped closer, trying to hold her hand but boys stoped me 'bEcAuSe It WaSn'T tHe BeSt MoMeNt'

So Enzo asked her one more time what had happened and she told us that someone had stolen her broom. And she found out 30minutes before the god damn match. Teriffic.

They all looked at me, as soon as she had said, that she tought, it had been me. "Adrian... come on... give it back to her" Enzo turned to me.

" what? You don't think it was me, do you?"

He went quite and i felt myself boiling with rage. I know i didn't do it, she just accused me of something and suddenly everyone belives her!

"IT. WASN'T. ME. you mother fu**er!"

"Ok. That's enaught. Capitan, if may i?"
Mattheo interrupted me, before i could take things further. " why don't you use a spell or smth to 'call' ur broom.. it is quite easy."

She chunkled:' it is not that easy that i will just yell ' accio my broom' and the broom will-"
She went quite as After a few seconds the broom flew into her hands.

"See?" Smiled Mattheo but She just sighed and looked at me angrily

" you know i didn't do it, right?"

But she just rolled her eyes and started going through strategies for the game.
It was a first game of the season against huppelpuff.
The whole team was stressed because Griffindor had already lost against them and we didn't wanna make the same mistake.

She ended her speach:"Okay, ain't no problem. I am confident we will win. We are stronger, smarter and quicker"
when Oliver's head looked into our locker room saying she sounded like him, than walking away. She immediatly followed him leaving us behind

"What's up with this girl?" Asked Theodore. Mattheo shrugged his shoulders and we startted talking about match, waiting for capitan

Sara's pov.
I followed Oliver and pulled him for his hand:" shouldn't you be somewhere else than spying in the lockers?"

He chunkled saying he wanted to talk after seeing my brom flying around the school. I explained to him how Adrian had stollen it.
But after the explanation he didn't say a word about Adrian. It was like he didn't belive  me.