YEET!

Izuku's POV:

Todoroki: Morning Izu.

Me: Morning.

Me and Todoroki spend the whole rest of the day after I tried to get killed by an angry dog but the key word was tried here. I didn't succeed and ended up with Todoroki. He was really Endeavor's son and together we talk about a lot of theories. They were all fascinating and so we spend nearly the whole night talking about secret love children of heroes and their quirk until we somehow fell asleep on the floor of his room.

Todoroki: Breakfast should be ready by now. I don't really have something that could fit you but here change into this. It should be a little lose.

Me: I don't mind.

Just like that I got a bigger hoody from him and some jeans that were somehow fitting. He said he washed them to hot and they shrunk a couple of days ago and so since they fit me, he gave them to me.

While I was changing, I could hear a gasp coming from besides me. It surprised me, so I turned around.

Me: What's the matter?

Todoroki: Did you always have this many scars?

Me: Yeah. They are from Kacchan.

Todoroki: ....Put this on.

Class 1A group Chat with heroes:

Todoroki: @Bakugo you better hide from me.

Bakugo: WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I?

Todoroki: How about all the scars on Izuku that he has from you?

Bakugo: FUCK! Is he with you?

Todoroki: Where else?

Aizawa: Bakugo you better explain this later!

All Might: Why would he have scars from you?

Bakugo: I was fucking stupid and rough with him okay. I am sorry and I regret it.

Bakugo: @Todoroki fucking open the damn door.

Todoroki: Nope.

3rd POV:

While Bakugo was hammering against the door, Izuku was looking at Todoroki who was taking his sweet time to get changed.

Izuku: Should I open the door?

Todoroki: No need for that Izu. That's just an angry Pomeranian.

Izuku: That doesn't sound like a dog. You sure this is nothing important.

Todoroki: Yes.

Finally after a couple of minutes that felt like forever Todoroki opened the door and Izuku met Bakugo. It didn't take long for Izuku to recognize Bakugo and started laughing since he never heard someone refereeing to his dear old friend as angry Pomeranian.

Bakugo: What's so fucking funny huh?

Izuku: Oh nothing much.

Bakugo: Dek- Izuku I made breakfast and it is about fucking time you guys come down.

Izuku: Ahm Kacchan?!

Bakugo: What?

Todoroki: You were not supposed to react to the name! Remember?!

Bakugo: SHIT!

Izuku: Ahm what happened?

Bakugo: What do you mean?

Izuku: Either you got older or I got younger.... so what happened.

Bakugo: They didn't fucking explain anything to you huh.

Izuku: No. All I know is that mom died.

Todoroki: You and your mom were in a villain attack... you survived somehow but you also got hit with a time reverse quirk.

Izuku: Soo.... I am basically stuck in my younger self? That doesn't somehow make any sense but you seem older so I say it's pretty obvious that something like this happened but then again how did I lose all my memories and will I ever turn back?

Bakugo: Deku, just stop.

Izuku: Oh sorry.

Todoroki: You could follow that.

Bakugo: You get used to it. Now let's go.

After breakfast Bakugo explained Izuku what happened to him and took him to class 1A. There he met all his former classmates and even though he couldn't remember them he felt how close they were together which made the little green bean happy. However the cinnamon roll was on a mission and so he wanted nothing more than to die.

The day started out rather great since Izuku was talking to some of the classmates and didn't try any funny. Bakugo and Todoroki were with him the whole time even Aizawa was having a look at him while they all interacted with each other.

It was only after someone opened a window that Izuku stopped talking, turned around and yeeted himself through the window which gave everyone a fright. Thankfully Aizawa reacted pretty fast and managed to have his scarf wrapped around him pulling him up again.

Izuku: *Sigh* Well it was worth a shot.

Bakugo: THE FUCKING HELL!

Aizawa: You really are set on this.

Izuku: Sure am.

Uraraka: Wha-Why?!

Aizawa: That's something I would like to know too.

Iida: Bakugo, talk!

Izuku: Oh he shouldn't know.

Bakugo: WHAT THE FUCK IZUKU!

Izuku: What? You do need to be more precise on what you want Kacchan.

Aizawa: Let me frace it. Why are you soo keen on killing yourself?

Izuku: Try and guess the answer is not that hard to get.

Bakugo: THE FUCKING HELL WHERE DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!

Izuku: As you would say... a fucking quiz show.

Aizawa then dragged Izuku back from the window while Bakugo closed and then put the green bean into a sleeping bag.

Aizawa: Okay from now on no one opens the damn window again while Izuku is in the same room.

Izuku: ... can I get out of this please? I won't jump out of a window ever again. I promise!

Aizawa: Porblem child. You have a time out now!

Bakugo: Anyone has a fucking pen and a paper?!

Aizawa: You want to give him paper?!

Bakugo: WHAT?! You think he will fucking kill himself with that? NO. That thing is to precious for him.

Izuku: True that.

Bakugo: Besides if you want him to be fucking quiet give him someone.

Aizawa: .... *Sigh* Fine anyone have some for him?

Todoroki then came forwards and put it in front of Izuku while Aizawa let him out of the sleeping bag and his scarf. Just in matters of seconds Izuku was scribbling on the paper, lost in his own thoughts.

Bakugo: See.

Aizawa: *Sigh* I can't believe that worked....