BOOM BOOM PUFF!

UA staff group chat:

Power Loader: @Aizawa did Izuku always knew how to build a bomb or a gun?

Snipe: I heard gun.

Power Loader: Not now.

Snipe: Wait. Izuku knows how to build one.

Power Loader: Apparently.

Aizawa: my kitten knows what?

Nezu: Very interesting.

Aizawa: no that is concerning.

Nezu: Intriguing.

Aizawa: why was he even able to do so?

Power Loader: He just came into my class.

Aizawa: Alone?

Power Loader: yes.

Aizawa: where the fuck is all might?! He and my stupid class were supposed to watch him while I have vlads for a lesson.

Mic: Ahm Sho, All Might and the others are all knocked out. I just passed the class.

Nezu: It seems that Izuku knocked them all out with a self build sleeping bomb.

Aizawa: the fuck?! how does the kitten even freaking know how to build one?!

Mic: I don't know.

Power Loader: That's why I asked in the first place!

Nezu: Ver very interesting.

RG: Is he save?

Power Loader: Yes he forgot to ensave the gun before pulling the trigger which scared everyone of us. He also just laughed it off..

Hound Dog: Not another class I need to calm down.

Power Loader: Ah don't worry they are all used to something crazy like this thanks to Mei.

Hound Dog: Not any better.

Power Loader: Well Izuku is save and currently working with Mei on something.

Thirteen: Isn't Mei the girl that always let things explode.

Aizawa: did you just put izuku with a girl like that in his state?

Power Loader: Not the best idea...

Aizawa: If he even gets to RG I'll personally sent you to your grave.

Power Loader: I better split them up.

RG: If you want to live that is.

RG: Also if I get him with just a scratch send over by you then I'll be the one sending you off.

Nezu: Don't make him destroy my school or I will be doing that.

Power Loader: He won't dest-

Power Loader went offline

Midnight is online

Midnight: HOLY SHIT! WAS THAT AN EARTHQUAKE?!

Aizawa: srufgboirzhg

Aizawa went offline

Snipe: Power Loader you better run.

Cementoss: Why is there a huge gap where the support course is in the wall?

RG: HOLY! 

RG went offline!

Nezu: It seems like Izuku made a working bomb.

Cementoss: aha okay.

Cementoss: Wait what?!

Cementoss: Who did what?

Midnight: Izuku?

Nezu: It seems like it.

Mic: What happened?

Midnight: Back read!

Mic: OHHHH IZUKU!!!!

Mic went offline

RG is online

RG: No one is hurt. Power Loader managed to activate the safety protocols just in the nick of time.

Nezu: Well that is quite impessing but there is still a gape in the wall that needs to be fixed.

Cementoss: I am not fixing this!

Nezu: No, Power Loader and his class will.

Cementoss: I sure hope so cause this is huge.

Nezu: Well I want an explaination from Izuku so please get the kid over to me.

RG: I'll tell them after they finish trying to interrogate the child.

3rd POV:

After the big explotion Aizawa immediately went over to see what was happening and found everyone save and sound and Power Loader scolding Izuku who was apologetic. The poor kid didn't take into consideration how big of an explosion he would cause even if he did it deliberately. Once Aizawa and Mic came they started scolding the kid and asking him a couple of questions which they didn't get any answer to. In the end they send him off to Nezu hopping the Rat would have some after this.