Look a shark!

3rd POV: 

A couple of hours after Izuku tried to jump he somehow ended up on the rooftop but in contrary to what everyone things he is doing, he decided to just lay down and watch the clouds. He just wanted to escape from everyone for a moment and be somewhere more quiet and what better place than the rooftop?

Little did Izuku know what his disappearance would cause.

Class 1A with heroes:

Todoroki: Did anyone see Izuku?

Bakugo: He fucking just ditched us.

Aizawa: you lost my child again?

All Might: Isn't he with you in the teachers office?

Todoroki: He was until a minute ago.

Bakugo: He pulled a fucking Aizawa on us.

Aizawa: what is that supposed to mean?

Tsuyu: Coming and going without a trace, ribbit.

Aizawa: find him!

Iida: I' ll go for ground beta.

Uraraka: I am currently outside so I'll have a look around here.

Ashido: Pika and I will be going through the dorms.

Yaoyorozu: I'll go and ask around.

Koda: I'll ask around in the forrest.

Jiro: The rest of us will search through UA.

UA staff chat:

Aizawa: the problem kitten is gone again.

Mic: How did you lost him?

Aizawa: he just vanished while I went to get a coffee.

Midnight: Seriously? Me and Zashi leave you with the kids alone and he just vanishes?

Hound Dog: I am still busy with Sero. The kid has some serious trauma thanks to the Sinamon roll.

RG: You obviously misspelled cinnamon roll.

Hound Dog: Yes, let's just go with that.

Vlad King: I'll get my class to help searching for him.

Aizawa: why would you let monoma or any of yout idiots search for him?

Vlad King: Because I am scared for life if I don't do anything.

RG: That's how it should be!

Nezu: I looked through the cameras and couldn't find him. He successfully avoided every single one of them.

All Might: Really?

Power Loader: By now he would be a perfect glitch finder so that we could improve our security system.

Aizawa: no. now find him!

Lunch Rush: He is not in the cafeteria.

Cementoss: Not in ground gamma.

Thirteen: Not alpha.

Snipe: Not with the gen ed course but Shinso just ran out after he read a message...

Mic: Oh that was me asking him for help.

Snipe: Okay he is excused.

Aizawa: why would you ask him?

Mic: He was suicidal once too remember? He might know a place we wouldn't think off!

Aizawa: you have a pint.

Power Loader: Well he is not with my suppoer class.

3rd POV:

While everyone was quickly just entering a message on the group chat where they searched or were about to search no one besides Shinso went immediately for the roof. Once he was up there he found Izuku laying on the ground looking up at the sky.

In contrary to everyone Hitoshi just went towards him and layed beside him down on the floor looking up.

Izuku: It's soo nice up here.

Hitoshi: I know. It was also my escape spot.

Izuku: I am sorry for what I did to you a couplde of days ago.

Hitoshi: It's okay. They told me that you wanted Hound Dog to lash out on you...

Izuku: Yeah I tried at least but I never wanted to get you into a panic attack so I am sorry.

Hitoshi: Why are you even up here?

Izuku: I just needed some change of air and everyone is constantly looking at me... I just.. I needed some space.

Hitoshi: I get you.

Izuku: Look that cloud looks like a butterfly.

Hitoshi: It really does and this one looks like a shark.

Izuku: Where Toshi?

Hitoshi: Right there Izu.

They both spend the rest of the day on the rooftop while everyone was searching for them until Aizawa came dashing towards the rooftop and busting open the door only to find his two problem kittens asleep one right next to the other one.

Mic: That's not something I thought we would find but they looks so peaceful and cute Sho.

Aizawa: They do.

With a quick move, Aizawa took a picture of them and sent the image in the staff group chat. Just like that the whole school was turned upside down just to find a green bean that wanted to escape everything and realx for once. Needless to say that Aizawa took Hitoshi while Mic took Izuku in their arms and carried them home. Both of them were so fast asleep which was rare for Hotshi that they didn't wanted to wake them up.