Splash Splash! 💦

3rd POV:

Aizawa was so angry at Nemuri that he just came into the class and punched Nemuri into her guts so that the poor woman fell down gasping for air. It was Vlad King who needed to take him away from her and then explain the situation to him so that he could finally stop attacking Nemuri. By that time her phone already broke and she had no way of getting into the grouchat back and decided to stay with Vlad King in Mic's class while Aizawa went to find Izuku.

After 2 hours Izuku woke up completely clueless what happened to him. Hitoshi was by his side and explained to him that he just fell down his chair and shocked everyone with it. Aizawa also decided to take the kid with him to his class since he needed to get a hold off Bakugo and Todoroki after they started attacking every teacher they got them and wanted to see Izuku.

This was why everyone was in the training area where there was also an outdoor pool.

class 1A group chat:

Ashido: This is hell!

Aoyama: You needed to open your stuoid mouth mon amie!

Ashido: What?! I didn't know he would split us in groups and make us do everything?!

Kirishima: He is a monster and not human!

Iida: May I remind you that Aizawa-sensei is in out group chat.

Ashido: Ah man I completely forgot about that!

Uraraka: Did someone see Izuku?

Bakugo: FUCKING NOT AGIAN!

Todoroki: He siad he wanted to get out for a bit.

Bakugo: And you fucking let him go on his own?

Todoroki: He was with Tsu.

Yaoyorozu: I just found Tsu unconscious on the ground. Me and Jiro are bringing her to RG.

Bakugo: SHI-

Bakugo went offline

Tokoyami: I think we found him.

Sero: Ahm I found Bakugo's phone.

Tokoyami: @Todoroki Get a towel and come to the pool!

Todoroki: On my way!

Todoroki went offline

Aizawa: i leave my child with you for a moment because of tsuyu and this is what i came back?

Iida: I am sorry Sir!

Aizawa: Now someone explain to me why Bakugo is doing CPR on Izuku?!!! NOW!

Iida: We don't know what happened besides that Tsuzu went with him outside and Bakugo finding him.

Tokoyami: He was drifting on the water when I saw Bakugo jump in and getting him out after that he immediately started doing CPR.

Aizawa: you are all lucky that he survived this. Now all of you back to the exercises!

3rd POV:

It was only for 5 minutes that Aizawa needed to get out and leave the area because he got notified by Momo that something happened to Tsu. Being the class teacher he is, he immediately went to check on her before sending her off to the infirmary. By that time Izuku already jumped into the pool and tried drowning. 

To his luck Bakugo saw him swimming on top of the water suspecting something like this and quickly jumped in dropping his phone. Once he got Izuku out of the water the poor boy wasn't breathing at all and thanks to the CPR he caught up some water and woke up.

Bakugo: YOU DAMN IDIOT! HOW COULD YOU!

Izuku: Huh... so drowning burns....

Bakugo: THE FUCK YOU TLAKING ABOUT!

Izuku: Well my lung feels like on fire...

Bakugo: BAKA OF COURSE THEY DO! 

Izuku: Huh... this feels warm.

Todoroki: Come here!

Izuku: Ahm thanks.

Bakugo: Why the fuck did you do that?!

Izuku: Why not?

Bakugo: IZUKU FUCKING MIDORIZA!

Izuku: What? By the way why are you not calling me deku anymore Kacchan?

Bakugo: That's fucking off topic now answer! Why are you doing this!

Izuku: Reasons!

Todoroki: Please explain this to us so we can understand.

Izuku: There isn't much to understand really!

Todoroki: Then why are you doing this?

Bakugo: Are you fucking tired of life?

Izuku: That's not it. In contrary I appreciate living.

Todoroki: That doesn't make any sense.

Bakugo: It really fucking doesn't and that pisses me off! 

After he got huged and brought back inside by Todoroki Aizawa told Todoroki and Bakugo to stay at his side at all cost while he was chasing after class 1A making them run away form him scred for their entire life. He was after all running after them for just leaving Izuku with a dmn forg woman and not suspect anything. So now they had an angr Dadzawa running after them with his scarf while Bakugo and Todoroki tried to make any sense of what Izuku just told them. No matter how they look at it, for someone who tries this hard to die to treasure life doesn't make any sense at all.