Advice... what a mistake!

Bakugo's POV:

FUCK FUCK FUCK!

If I didn't bully him that much when we were younger and this wouldn't be happening right now!

SHIT!

Please be okay IZU!

I am sorry I was fucking dumb to have not noticed it.

As I was running down this abandoned street, a red shoe fell down the building right in front of me. I immediately recognized and one look up I saw Deku standing there.

Me: SHIT!

Not a moment later I ran sinde the building and went to the rooftop hoping that I would be just in time and thankfully the moment I opened the door, he was still there.

Me: Izuku...

Izuku: Oh hez Kacchan!

He turned around and smiled at me. Nothing looked wrong with him and I would say he was normal just by hearing his always happy voice and that face but he was standing on the wrong side of the reiling.

Me: Come back Izu!

Izuku: Why? Didn't you always tell me to take a sawn dive? Is this why quirkless people jump?

Me: No Izu! I was stupid.

Izuku: But then why are so many quirkless people killing themselves?

Me: Izu, they are fucking idiots. Now come here!

Izuku: I wonder if I jump if there is a second life or maybe I really can get a quirk this way.

Me: NO! You jumped once... I watched you fall and .. and....

Izuku: It's the end isn't it?

Me: Yes. You were lucky that the impact didn't kill you and that you didn't fall on the concreat directly.

Izuku: .... I see. So there relaly is no meaning behind killing oneself?

Me: No. Now fucking get away from there.

Izuku: Kacchan? Am I that different than others?

Me: NO! I was fucking stupid and a huge idiot if anyone fucking deserves to go to hell than it would be me and not you. NOW FUCKING GET BACK!

Izuku saw me cry as I started cracking. I was completely freaking out. I saw him kill himself and take my advice already once. I couldn't watch him do it again and this time succeed in killing himself. Back than I relaized how wrong I was and now I wanted to make it right again.

Izuku: Don't  cry Kacchan!

I watchedn him get away from the railing and come over to me just to wipe my tear away and hug me.

Izuku: I never really wanted to die. I just thought that there must be a meaning that so many people just like me would chose it.

Me: Izu...

I hugged him back even if he was a lot smaller than me. The warm I felt coming of him made me 

hug him even tighter. He didn't jump and that was the important thing.

Me: Promise me to fucking never try to kill yourself ever again.

Izuku: Then you promise me to be the number 1 hero!

Me: I can't. You will be the number 1 someday and I'll be the second. Let's be heroes together.

Izuku: Promise!

Me: Promise.

I could feel my phone go off but I didn't care at all. I had Izuku with me and he was safe and sound. Though the reason he wanted to die was rather bizarre. Still I knew it was my fault and he just didn't wanted to admit it at all.

Me: What do you say if we fucking get back to the extras, nerd.

Izuku: Sounds about right since they are currently about to explode yout phone.

Me: So you can hear this fucking vibitation?

Izuku: I am not dumb. Besides you should inform them that you found me.

Me: NAH! They are fine. Now let's enjoy the time and get back ourselves.

Izuku: I am fine with that too.

Time skip brought to you by Bakugo making Izuku som food and the green bean spending his night over by the Bakugo's.

Class 1A with heroes:

Bakugo: I have Izuku with me.

Aizawa: IS HE ALIVE?

Bakugo: Yes and he won't try killing himself ever again.

Aizawa: thank god. where are you guys.

Bakugo: On the way to UA.

Todoroki: Does he have any bruns.

Bakugo: No. Fucking why would he have burns?

Todoroki: I found him in apark and took him with me but Endeavor attacked him.

Bakugo: I am fucking killing that hero!

Todoroki: I already have a plan.

Aizawa: count me in.

Todoroki: The more the merrier.

All Mgiht: Please don't involve everyone else in it.

Aizawa: can you take care of the class on your own?

All Might: Yes, go and take care of my boy.

Aizawa: that goes without question

UA staff group chat:

Aizawa: izuku is with Bakugo.

Nezu: I'll let the search party know.

RG: Let him come over to me for a check up.

Aizawa: I'll escort him over.

Midnight: Thank god we found out little green bean.

Hound Dog: Hopefully he will stop trying.

Aizawa: he will. we will let him know wha it feels like having a family.

Mic: Sure will!

Nezu: Let him come over to me some times.

RG: If I find another scratch mark on him.... 🦯 

Nezu: I know. I am deeply sorry for it and I would like to have him as my personal student. He doesn't have a quirk but he is still a student of UA and as such I will shape him into a fine hero.

Aizawa: he already knows too much... i am in. if you make him invincible wihtout getting hurt.

Nezu: Ohh I'll take him in as a successor.

Aizawa: just don't go conquering the world and paint a huge red bullet board on his back!

Nezu: Noted.

Hound Dog: NO WORLD DOMINTAION!

RG: If it's the green bean why not?

Hound Dog: You really asking this?

RG: Sure am and are you asking my authority?

Hound Dog: Nope.

3rd POV:

Just like that everything ended well this time. Izuku gave up on getting closer to death just to know how it feels like to be at peace for once. He didn't needed to know how it felt like anymore since he had so many people that were watching over him and ready to help him out.

He may have lost his mother but he gained another family and a best friend he thought he lost years ago.

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this and I hope you enjoyed it too!