Chapter 3: Hugs and Phone calls

Jirou opened the door to the dorm building. It was pretty quiet, but then again, she was the only one there. She clicked the button on the elevator to go up. "Bakugou. I'm back." She returned to his room, but was surprised at what she found. He was sweating like mad and breathing quickly. "Oh my god!"

Jirou almost dropped her plastic bag with the thermometer, but instead took it out and placed a palm on his forehead. She pushed his hair upwards and scanned his forehead. "102.9?"

She sat down next to him on the bed. "Ears..." he grumbled drowsily. He leaned towards her. "What are you doing!" He had wrapped his arms around her. She sat still, flustered at the sudden embrace. His strong arms were wrapped around her waist and arms and his face rested near her stomach. "What are you doing?" She said again, this time in a whisper. "You're cold." He mumbled. She couldn't really push him off. Jirou knew that Bakugou had a fever, but the way he was acting when he was sick was a really new concept.

"Bakugou," She whimpered, "Please let go of me." She pushed his arms off of her and forced his body down. "You need to get some rest!" She said sternly, pointing her headphone jack in his face. "Mmmm." He groaned. The purple haired girl just assumed that was supposed to be gibberish.

"Hey Yao-Momo, what's up?" Jirou said as she held her cell phone between her ear and her shoulder. Momo called, so she answered while she was enjoying some much needed free time in her dorm. "Yep. And when I got back, his temperature got even worse. Oh no, it's okay, you don't need to come back." From the other side, Momo was asking about Jirou's break, and if she needed help taking care of Bakugou. "When are you getting back?" Jirou asked her. "Three days... but I was reading through the class group chat and one of our classmates is coming back to the dorms tomorrow. I don't know who though." "Okay thanks, have a good day."

Jirou needed a shower. When was the last time she took one? Two days ago? She felt her arms, almost recreating Bakugou's touch. She was glad her dorm door was closed, or someone might walk in on her hugging herself. She shook her head, trying to stop remembering that so she could take a shower in peace.

When she got out, she dressed herself in a sweatshirt and loose shorts and blew dry her hair. Jirou combed through her purple hair, wincing when it got caught on tangles. It made her hair fluff up a bit, so she wet it down. She stopped herself. Why was she even worrying about apparences? Bakugou is the only one there, and he's super sick.

_

_

_

CH3 notes: Okay so I did a lot of research and I'm not sure If the UA alliance dorm building has elevators... so I just said that they do. Sorry if I'm wrong about this.

Also I looked up fever temperatures. I might have gotten it wrong. It's in Fahrenheit btw

Sorry that the end of the chapter is kind of filler. I ran out of ideas... it will get better though I'm excited to write the ending.