Chapter 15: Tricked

Jirou thought hard. Accepting this would mean accepting her feelings for Bakugou. What could she possibly lose? It wasn't like a confession or anything, also it could backfire and people could think she and Kaminari were dating. Maybe it was a risk she was willing to take. "Fine. I'll do it."

"Oka," Said Kaminari, "It's been about two minutes. So... Should I slam you against the wall? Maybe I'll pin you so when they open the door they see that." Jirou thought for a minute. "Fine. And thank you for helping out." He smiled. "Is alright. Plus if i works, Mineta will think I actually hooked up with someone."

"Oh... I see. Well, slam me against the wall please." He nodded, which was visible because her eyes had ajusted to he light. He reached his right hand and placed it on her shoulder. "I'm gong to slam you into he wall now, get ready." She nodded. He pushed her shoulder against the door, earning a loud slam. "K-kaminari-" She said, pretending like she was surprised. He looked her in the eyes. "Hmm.. no reactions ye-"

The door opened, and Jirou fell backwards. Kaminari almost fell ontop of her, but her arm was grabbed and she was pulled away. It was Bakugou. "Hey!" Mina said, "Bakugou, your ruining the game!" He continued pulling her arm as her walked towards the kitchen. "Were heroes, we dont need to hook up in a closet. And dont you have to study what you missed?" He continued pulling her until they got to the kitchen. Everyone on the couch had seemed to lose interest and some were heading upstairs. Mina was trying to gather them back.

"Okay, what was the real reason you opened the door?" "Take a fucking guess." He looked angry but also a bit serious. "I never pegged you as the jealous type. But you don't need to be. Nothing happened. I faked that."

"Oh?" He smirked. Hs attitude seemed to change. "And why did you do that?"

"You know why." she avoided his gaze. He slammed his fist on the fridge, pinning her. "Say it."

Jirou stayed quiet. "Say. it."

"Because... I wanted to make you jealous. It's because... I like you." She closed her eyes shut tightly. She finally confessed. She kept her eyes closed because she didn't want to see his reaction. What would he do? Tell her she's gross or something? That's the last thing she wanted.

"Mhm." She opened her eyes. His lips were on hers, giving her a gentle kiss, his thumb placed on her lower lip. After a few seconds, their mouths parted. Jirou looked dazed. Bakugou became flustered. He put the back of his hand over his mouth and looked in another direction. "Oh?" She said, deciding it was her turn to tease him. "Getting flustered now? That's not like you." She stepped up to him and got close to his face. "How-"

The door opened. It was Mina. "Bakugou! There you are. What the heck?" His attitude did a 360. "What do you want?" He growled. She sighed. "I spent a while working on setting up this game night and now everybody left."

"You should probably apologize." Jirou said.

"Huh? You too?" Arrrghhh, fine. I guess I'm sorry for ruining your boring game." The two girls looked displeased. "I apologized! What more do you want?" Mina dropped that subject. "Well anyway. We should head upstairs. C'mon Jirou." The pink haired girl grabbed her friend's arm. "Lets go."

"Wait..." She looked back at Bakugou. They still weren't finished talking. Or doing... whatever they were doing. What were they doing? They had both pretty much confessed to each other, but they didn't have a chance to talk about it. What if he pretended it didn't happen the next day? What was going to happen next?

_

_

_

I hope this chapter was okay

I'm trying to post a chapter every 7 days 

I apologize If I'm late