Chapter 13: Confrontation

Bakugou stayed at the back of Jirous' mind for the rest of the day. Ever since she woke up, he'd been acting differently. It wasn't super noticeable, but he was a bit more quiet than usual and seemed to space out often. He must have had something on his mind, and that's exactly what Jirou was afraid of.

Now if Bakugou was thinking about what Kaminari had said, then that would leave three options. Either he would act like nothing happened, he would ignore her, or there would be some form of confrontation.

Now in this situation, Jirou would be forced to make a decision; was she romantically interested in her classmate, Katsuki Bakugou?

-

Jirou watched intensively as the glass plate of the microwave spun around. Her microwave ramen was about done. The machine beeped and she opened the door. She picked the cup up and moved it to the counter swiftly to avoid burning her hands. She grabbed a fork from a kitchen drawer.

"Boo." A deadpan voice came behind her. "Wow. I'm shivering." She couldn't hold back the sarcastic comment, even in front of Bakugou. "Are you busy?" He looked down at the ramen noodle cup. "Yes, why." He threw his arms around her waist and threw her over his shoulder, and began carrying her away. This position was getting kind of familiar. "What the hell? Let me go!" She kicked her legs. He just began to walk upstairs. She extended her headphone jack. "I'll use my quirk on you." She threatened. "I'll drop you." She stayed silent. Once they arrived at Bakugou's dorm, he set her down.

She anxiously adjusted her sitting position on his bed. "What..." Bakugou looked at her, not buying it. "Do you recall what the last thing Kaminari said to us when he got his book yesterday?" He stared at her. She was obviously avoiding eye contact. "Well, do you?" He got a bit impatient. He grabbed her wrists and shoved them into the sheets. Throwing her onto the bed and pinning her YET again. "What do you want?" She mumbled, her gaze far away from his face. "For you to look at my eyes."

She gave up and looked him in the eyes. They seemed clouded by an emotion different than he had ever displayed. He began to lift a hand and brought it towards her face. "Have you been avoiding me?" The cat was kind of out of the bag. "Spare me a lecture, or whatever your going to do." Bakugou sat up. "Oh, she admits it. And why exactly were you avoiding me?"

"Because what Kaminari said could cause a misunderstanding, and I didnt want that." Bakugou sneered. "Is that it?"

"Yes, Why?"

"No reason. You can go back downstairs."

"I could have used my quirk on you and left you know."

She stood up and walked to the door. "Wait-" She turned around looking displeased, "What?"

"Nothing. Goodnight."

_

_

Yeah Yeah I know this is really short but the next chapter will get really interesting

And sorry for not updating, things have been super stressful with Covid and personal matters

Anyway, thank you for reading and thank you to those who comment

I love you all! See you next chapter