Chapter 7: Lips

Jirou was surprised, but still too sick to move. Her headache was killing her and she felt unbalanced, even when sitting down. And did Bakugou even do that? She was having a dream about bowling and a concert... Bakugou was in there somewhere. That could have been a dream. She licked her lips. There was grape medicine on there, but maybe he just gave it to her on a spoon or straight from the bottle.

A few minutes later, The rowdy male entered the room holding two styrofoam boxes. He set one on his desk and opened the other. He picked up a plastic fork inside and began eating the contents. "Oh, you're awake." He looked over at her. "Here's some takeout the group got from a restaurant they went to." He pointed to the box.

Jirou picked up the empty bottle. "You sure?" He raised an eyebrow. "What are you babbling about, Ears?" He said with his mouth full of food. He set it down. "Of course you drank the medicine, I didn't spoon feed it to you." Jirou's hints weren't getting across because the blonde was so dense. Jirou usually wasn't much of a flirt, but she would have to get her point across in a way that didn't make her totally stupid.

He sat down on his bed, which was a bad idea. Now, Jirou would get an answer out of him. What would she get out of it though? She just wanted to know if she was dreaming or not.

She leaned towards him. "What? Are you feeling better. If so, then eat." What a strange reaction. Again, this week was full of firsts from her interesting classmate. "I think the medicine helped..." She inched closer to his face. Then Jirou went for it. She leaned in and landed a peck on his lips.

Then she collapsed backwards and held her stomach with laughter. The reason? She herself didn't know, but it could have been the confused look on Bakugou's face, or the fact that he was blushing profusely. He put the top of his wrist to his lips. "What the...'' He muttered to himself.

It seemed Bakugou sorted out his thoughts. He grabbed Jirou's hands and forced them onto the sheets, recreating when he pinned her the first time. The tables had turned, and Jirou wasn't laughing anymore. She could only stare and wait for what Bakugou would say or do.

"Well." Bakugou starting, not breaking eye contact, "The point of that?" "Your lips tasted like grapes." He stopped for a second. "Oh. That's what this is about." Jirou was sweating, and she would have wiped her forehead if she could move her hands. "Next time you should be careful about that," He lowered his head towards her ear, "I am a guy you know." 

_

_

_

AHHHH! DID YOU FEEL IT? THE SEXUAL TENSION????

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE OUT WITHIN THE WEEK!!! 

(sorry it was a short one)