chapter 17.

~ { Ω } ~
~ { Aurora's POV } ~
~ { Ω } ~

We grabbed our bags from the back, closing it and waving goodbye to Joe as he drove away. After we had stopped by Mark's house to drop him and his stuff off, the next stop was where Will and I lived.

We stood in front of the house, almost foreign after our three-week trip to Wales, before we simultaneously decided it was too cold outside to stay standing. I pulled out my key as we approached the front door, unlocking and holding it open for Will and everything he was holding; his acoustic guitar, and a few bags of luggage from the trip. I followed him inside, closing the door with my foot and walking to my bedroom to put everything down.

As soon as I had set everything down, I jumped onto my bed face-down, enjoying my cold, soft sheets and firm yet comfortable mattress. Firm mattresses reign supreme, and I would fight for that opinion with my life.

"Ari," I heard Will shout from his bedroom. "I need help!"

After a moments hesitation, I stood up grumbling, leisurely walking toward Will's room.

"What's up- how the fuck did you do that?" I asked, taking in the sight before me. Will had somehow tangled his guitar case's straps and two duffle bag's straps around himself, essentially tangling him in a web of luggage.

"I don't know, but can you help me out?" He asked, looking at me with those stupid puppy-dog eyes.

I rolled my eyes, walking over to him and grabbing the strap that was on top of the others, helping him out of it. It took about ten minutes, and a lot of laughter, but eventually he got out of that mess with some assistance.

"Thank you, oh and I need to talk to you, if you wouldn't mind, so take a seat anywhere."

I nervously sat down on his office chair, glancing at his black monitor. It had been off for the entire trip, and he hadn't streamed in a while, so I assumed that's what he would be doing either tonight or tomorrow.

"So," he began, unzipping his bags and putting clothing away. "What do you know of TommyInnit?" He asked, looking at me briefly before continuing with his task.

"Well, he's one of your friends, Phil's talked about him, and..." I thought for a moment. "He seemed nice when I talked to him. A bit loud, but that's just part of his charm I assume," I finished, looking at Will for his reaction. He merely nodded his head, not looking in my direction.

He began talking again, this time with more hesitance. "I'm sure you realize I won't be home as much soon, with the EP in progress and the rest of my time probably spent streaming, but Tommy wants to film a vlog of Brighton and I figured we would show him the studio. You're free to come if you want to, but you don't have to."

"Sure, I'll come," I responded. I had to admit, I was a bit upset that he would be much less present, but I'm sure I could find a way to cope.

As if reading my mind, Will quickly added on, "you can come to the studio with me some days too, of course. I was just mainly asking about the whole vlog with Tommy thing."

I smiled at his concern, hoping it was reassuring enough to let him know I didn't mind. With that, he seemed to relax and his dumb grin adorned his face once again.

~ { Ω } ~
~ {A Week Later } ~
~ { Ω } ~

Knock, knock, knock.

"I've got it," I shouted down the hall at Will, approaching the door, unlocking and swinging it open to greet whoever was on the other side. Standing there, waiting, was a tall, yet young boy with fluffy blonde hair and bright blue eyes, rubbing the back of his neck and looking away from the door. When I had opened it and looked at him, confused, I remembered what Will said last week.

"Tommy wants to film a vlog of Brighton..."

The boy, I assume Tommy, looked anxious. "Sorry, I must have the wrong house-"

"No, you're at the right one," I cut him off. "Will's getting ready to go, just give him a few seconds." I added, opening the door wider to let him in.

"I'm Tommy," he said, holding his hand out as we got into the front room. I was quite surprised by his manners; he had seemed louder when I met him, but it could just be his 'streamer persona.' I noticed something similar with Will, but the difference wasn't this drastic.

"Aurora," I responded, shaking his hand firmly. Just then, Will walked out, looking down at his phone.

"Who was at the door?" He asked, finally looking up. Tommy waved at Will, who looked over at me.

I hesitated a moment before whispering, "a rat."

Tommy whipped his head over to look at me, a look of (hopefully) faux offense covering his face. "Pardon me?"

I grinned a cheeky smile, while Will laughed at my dumbass response. I walked back to my room, calling out behind me "let me grab my bag and we can go."

~ { Ω } ~
~ { Tommy's POV } ~
~ { Ω } ~

I glanced over at Will, seeing his grin and watching as she left. I smirked when I realized the full situation.

"Oh?" I asked, looking over at Will. Will scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Say a word, and I'll put you in the ground."

~ { Ω } ~
Word count: 961 words
Written: November 28, 2021
A/N: I'VE COMPLETED THE STORY!!! EVERYDAY POSTING WOOOOOOOOOO