Chapter 0: No Way Home

A/n: well I woke up today feeling a little Marvel. Bored and barely able to hold my own after seeing all the Spider-Man No way Home trailers. This is it. My Marvel book. Written in the 1st POV so you can experience it all from the first person. Hope you enjoy this and if you do, please vote and comment so I can write some more.

16 December 2021

Perfectly amazed. Wow. Nope, better yet: Jesus Christ. I loved the movie trailer. I didn't want to watch any spoilers until I saw the actual movie but I somehow couldn't resist anymore. News about this trailer has been driving me crazy. I needed to see it. Really don't know how they are gonna mention the post-credit scene in Venom 2 but I gotta say I am beyond surprised about this whole Multiverse thing. Damn and seeing Tom Holland and Benedict Cumberbatch in those scenes really just turned me on in a particularly weird way. I cannot wait to see the movie tomorrow.
The only thing that pisses me off when it comes to Marvel is that I don't have any friends to share this amazing experience with. To talk about all the intricacies in these movies and how amazing the MCU really is.

I barely contain my excitement and as I sit on the way too used chair in the subway, going back home from work. I open TikTok to finally connect with my people. I am not even ashamed to say my fyp is full of Marvel.
I really wish I could call someone and really talk about how awesome Marvel is. Maybe I should do a Discord channel for this. In my circle of friends, people care too much about appearance and how to look more artsy and fashionable and they do like to brag about their knowledge is "good movies". I call them snobs, but really it's not my fault I was born into a family like this and all the people in my circles growing up have grown in families like that either. Also being socially anxious doesn't help in making other friends, so all I got are the people I grew up with.

You'd think moving to New York into my own apartment would help me, but you can't exactly make friends with your neighbors in New York. Nobody likes to be bothered. Well anyway, Christmas is coming and this time I promised my mom I will go back to Los Angeles to spend Christmas with her and her husband. I only go back there because my only two friends are going back to LA too and I really don't want to spend Christmas alone, as much as I hate Christmas back home splitting my time in two having to spend it with my parents who decided to get a divorce and now they act like children.

Ah anyway, I should enjoy the silence as much as I can for now. I put on some music as soon as I get into my apartment and make myself dinner. Maybe I should open Wattpad and read some Dr. Strange fanfiction, or maybe I should read a Peter Parker one... hell why not both?
I find a really good one where I am supposed to be Strange's daughter and by some miracle, Peter Parker falls in love with me. Oh Lord help me, I am in love with an underage boy... no no no. Let's put an end to this and go into a full overcorrection. Let's read some Tony Stark fan fiction. I scroll on Wattpad until I finally find a good one, mature and oh, this is a bit dirty too, just how I like it. Yupp, that's better, some good old daddy issues reader with sassy replies and a hell of a body. Right, as all fan fictions are... I am divine, of course, Tony Stark falls in love with me.

I put the phone down taking my Iqos, I am trying to quit smoking and I heard that some people do it progressively, from cigarettes to e-cigs to nothing, and what the hell. I told myself it's time to try this device as well... might help me. I close the bag of chips and take the one that got lost in my hair. I look at that chip and I shrug putting it in my mouth. Maybe I should have thrown it... I check my belly, this is really far from the divine body I have in that fanfiction. I wouldn't say I am fat, but I am not skinny either. Hmm, maybe I should go back to the gym. I really am on the brink of not liking my body, not that I would have a problem with being chubby, but I am always out of breath after climbing only three floors. Yeah, I definitely need to quit smoking and go back to the gym.