Chapter 8: Nothing sweet...er

I feel my whole body being taken over by Bucky. I feel his hands roaming on my back, his lips tracing down my neck, his smell imbuing on my skin. He lifts me making me straddle his lap and as I do, he lifts his body, holding me close to him. He takes a few steps towards the bedroom and it hits me. I am wrapped around Bucky's body, kissing him, and lord have mercy cause this is the first time I feel him getting hard.

I let my fingers pull on his hair lightly as the kiss gets more and more intense and I feel his hands underneath my shirt. God the feeling of a super warm hand and a cold one is already too much for me as I can feel myself dripping. He smirks through the kiss like he could read my mind and I feel my back pressed against a wall. His hands are on my shirt and I know he wants to take it off so I let go of his shoulders and lift my arms to allow him to remove the shirt. As I do I feel his lips attacking my chest awakening my nipples. Fuck, this is hot. I hear him grunting slightly and I can feel myself growing impatient. How can his grunts be so hot?

As the metal arm is supporting my lower back, his right arm moves to my chest playing along his lips. I feel his metal arm traveling lower squeezing softly one of my butt cheeks and that's it for me. I feel my back arching in need to feel him more between my legs. I have been imagining scenarios like this most of my life and now it's finally happening.

"I want to see you." I moan softly surprising both of us. It's way too dark and I want to see his face. I want to see his reactions and not just hear them.

I hear his low chuckle as he puts his hand on my back turning us around to move towards the bedroom where he turns on the lights. Good thing I have my back at the lights because I would be blinded otherwise. He chuckles as he sees me hide my face in the curve where his shoulder meets his neck.
Being so turned on doesn't help either as my pupils are so dilated.

"Mmh." I hear him grunt turning the lights off only to feel my back touch the bed. He reaches for the nightstand lamp and smiles looking at me. "This is so much better." He smirks to himself as the light is dimmer on the lamp and I can actually see him. Damn, I really love how his white shirt looks on him, but I would much rather take it off of him.

He once again seems to be reading my mind as he loses the shirt and I bite my lip watching him hovering above me. I cup his face kissing him and I turn around straddling his lap. I kiss his neck going down and I let my fingers feel his body. I get to his pecs and I can feel the scars where his flesh meets the metal.

I lean out softly pushing him against the headboard of the bed so I can have a better look, tracing the line with my fingers.

That looks so painful, I really can't imagine what he's gone through

That looks so painful, I really can't imagine what he's gone through. I remember when he told me just how heavy that arm was and how bad it hurt to try to just keep it in place, let alone move it slightly.

I let my lips meet his chest and I kiss that scarred tissue. I look at him and he had his eyes closed with slightly furrowed eyebrows. He sighs looking at me as he notices I stopped and I can see a smile forming in the corner of his lips.