Unkept Secret AU

Rae's Revelation

"I'm going to finish it..." Rae said, almost half asleep. She already streamed 24 hours straight, now she's reaching her limit. Normally, she would've lasted another 24 hours if she wasn't so drunk. "Who's bright idea was it to drink and play among us?" Rae asked, half annoyed. Her eyes were slowly closing by itself, and she was losing her balance.

Basically, the game rule was everytime your crewmate you drink once and every time you're imposter you drink twice.

Rae's chatbox was already spamming for her to go to sleep—to which she happily complied. She turned off her monitor and rested her head on the keyboard.

☀🌱

"Thank you guys for coming to the stream and I'll see you guys tomorrow or the next day!" Sykkuno said, as he ended the stream. He stretched a little. He's not drunk in the slightest because he controlled the sips he took.

He got up from his chair as he left the room. 'Rae's been acting a little weird, I should go and check up on her. I think she drank a little too much.' He thought as he stood outside the lavender door labeled Rachell

He knocked once, twice, thrice, but there was no answer. He knocked again a bit louder this time, but to no avail. Sykkuno just opened the door. He then saw her, sitting by the computer with her head on keyboard, and she was already asleep.

Sykkuno sighed. "Rae, if you continue doing this you're gonna catch a cold." Rae just muttered a sweet "My brain cell." as a response to his statement. Sykkuno sighed for the second time. Without any warning he lifted Rae up and walked all the way back to her bed. He laid her down gently and covered her with a blanket.

"Sykkuno?" Rae called out sweetly, still half asleep.

"Did I wake you?" He asked softly, as Rae nodded. "Go back to sleep, I was just about to leave." He told her softly, careful not to raise a pitch. "Good night... I'll see you tomorrow." Sykkuno said.

"Brain cell, my kiss?" Sykkuno chuckled, as he kissed her forehead. Rae smiled, feeling content. "I love you..."

"I love you too... Sweet dreams." And then he finally left the room.

On the other hand, Rae's chatbox exploded. Looks like someone forgot to close her stream.

#Raekkunoleaked was trending the next day, and the couple finally admitted that they had been dating for a year now. So much for keeping it lowkey.