Snake Charmer 8

Home

"Rae, get ready! We're picking up Sykkuno!" Toast yelled at Rae who was currently sparring Vivi.

"Huh, can I come?" Vivi asked Rae, but Toast shut her down.

"The place we're visiting doesn't normally welcome strangers." CB was strict with the people that were allowed to enter and leave the manor.

"I'm sorry, Vivi. Maybe another time?" Vivi forced a smile at Rae's answer. Their relationship with each other improved, but she wouldn't call it friendship. It's more like a rivalry between them.

"Okay..." She sighed in defeat. Rae followed Toast out of the room, and saw a sulking Corpse in the hallway.

"Why does he have a cloud on his head?" They passed by Corpse since they were in a hurry. If they can't get there in time, CB will take Sykkuno for another week as punishment for making their boy wait. Flawed logic but they agreed on it.

"He's starting his mission with Emma and Brooke. He'll be gone for 3 days." Rae immediately understood why Corpse was in such a cloudy mood. "Now, hurry up."

🌱

"Yuno, your family's here!" The bois barged in his room. They saw Sykkuno packing his clothes in his backpack.

All of the sudden, the silence was filled with sniffles. "Look at him, Buddha! He grows up so fast!" Tony was tearing up, while Sykkuno was unfazed. Mainly because they do this every time he leaves.

"Oh, no..." Mickey started. "Here we go again. This is the 1623rd time!" Even Mickey was sick of it.

On Cartel months, Sykkuno would visit CB at least one full week, and vice versa.

"Shut up, Mickey! We're trying to cry here!" The sight of two grown men crying was just hilarious but embarrassing.

"Would you two get a grip!" Yeager got in front of the two and slapped them both.

"WTF, Yeager!" Sykkuno couldn't help but to laugh at them.

"I'll miss you, Yuno!" Yuno opened his arms and hugged Lang.

"I'll be back after two more weeks, Mr. Lang! It's CB month by then." Yuno comforted him.

"I'll miss him more!" Tony argued when it was his time for the hug.

"No, it's me who'll miss him the most! We're the most logical yet unlogical NVL twins!" Mickey fought them with tears in his eyes. It was Ray's turn for the hug but he was missing. "Ray, is your effin wife more important than your boy?!" Lang yelled at Ray who was on the phone.

"What?! Of course not, MF!" Ray put down his phone and hugged Yuno. "I'll miss you, man! If you need any help, then feel free to call. I'll clap them." Ray flashed his confident smile which Sykkuno appreciate.

"Uh... Thanks, Ray." Sykkuno answered, unsure of what to say.

"Wow, he only hugged him because he got called out." Mickey spoke spitefully.

"Are you really being spiteful right now, MF?! You wanna go?!" The bickerings of the eldest child and the middle child.

A bullet came flying in their direction. "SHUT THE F*** UP! YOU GUYS ARE SCARING YUNO!" Sykkuno was more amused though. Yeager gave Yuno a warm hug. Bjorn gave him a light tap on the shoulder, and messed with his hair a bit.