Incident 5

"Naw they kissin"
———————————

You...

Looked at angry as soon as he walked in, waving at him when he made eye contact. He looked away fast though mumbling something you couldn't hear. 'Is there something on my face?' You wondered touching your skin, your freshly washed cold hands causing you to flinch a bit. 'nope..' you looked at the teacher who was going to her desk pulling up a video for the class to watch. 'Yeah anyways.. let me get my phone' you already knew these things in this class making it boring.
As you were about to grab your phone all you heard was "yo, ever heard of jerkmate?" from across the room. The class was silent for a moment before busting into laughter. "Takemichi that's wild bro" one of your classmates announced making you turn to see it was a blonde blue eyed teen who's hair was in.. a ugly Mohawk. You started giggling as he was told to leave the room. "That's mad embarrassing.. that's why I always delete my shit" yuzuha whispered to you making you look back at her with a dumbfounded look. "What? Don't act like you never watched it!" She had a point. you looked at angry who seemed to be avoiding your gaze looking at every other corner of the room. "Hey!" You whisper shouted as the teacher continued her lesson. "Heyy! Angry!" You whisper shouted once again as he finally looked at you. You put up a paper that wrote; ' wanna sneak out of class with us?' . He nodded his eyebrows scrunching together more in a determined angry manner. You raised your hand to ask the teacher to use the restroom. "Yes y/n? what is it?" The teacher asked looking at you questioningly. "May I use the restroom?" Nodding, the teacher told yuzuha to take you to the bathroom since you were new still. With everything going according to plan, you both left the classroom to wait for angry. Walking around with yuzuha you found Chifuyu making out with a girl behind the stairwell "naw they kissin-" (got yo ass 👊🏽) you announced making them stop immediately, a pink hue forming on both of their faces. You and yuzuha laughed and kept walking leaving the two be.

————————————