Incident 8

"What The fuck mitsuya?!"
—————————————

"Mitsuya?...

What's going on?" You asked as he was dragging you around the school. "You have to come try out the outfits I made remember ?" He bluntly replied showing you a stoic face, his drowsy look seeming a bit annoyed from his crowded it was. " hol on I know a shortcut to my club." He once again took your hand and mercilessly dragged you over to his club room. He sighed finally being inside as he turned to you. "My bad for dragging you here"
"Literally..." you mumbled as he chuckled. "Yeah you'll be alright. Come come. I actually was trying out this for a first." He looked at you with excitement his face lighting up as he took out a black suit with gold lining. "Sir do I look like a man" you grumbled as he laughed.
"Listen, it's a suit but it will look good with your body type. Trust me" he put his hands on your shoulders shaking you a bit. You put your hands up in defeat. "Alright alright where I gonna change at?" You questioned.

"Oh right here. Don't worry I won't peek that much."

"What the fuck mitsuya?!" You yelled as he laughed at your angry face. "I'm joking shawty chill. Go change in that room." He pointed towards a different room. "Better be" you mumbled glaring at him before walking in the room with the suit in hand. The room was small with a mirror hung on the wall. You began to undress, taking off your clothes as you put in on the suit one piece at a time. Catching a glance of yourself in the mirror, you smirked. "Waittt this kinda niceeeeee" you said hyping yourself up. The gold linings complimented your brown skin tone, while the black turtleneck and suit really fit your persona. The pants were able to show your curves perfectly as well. You were amazed at the comfortable texture of the clothes, mitsuya was good at what he did. You smiled at yourself in the mirror and walked out the door. Mitsuya turned around to see how it looked, his eyes immediately widening.
"Mommy? I'm sorry-" he smirked as he began walking toward you in excitement while you were dying from his lil joke. " you look like a badass, y/n I knew it would look good on you." He complimented you, "thank you thank you I know I'm perfect" you gave a prideful smile while he smirked his drowsy eyes filled with satisfaction. "Yep you are. So keep the outfit." He laughed, lightly patting your back. "Mitsuya stop playing now. Don't you need it?" You questioned him while he shrugged his shoulders. "No no I'm serious keep it. And nah I could always make something new, so I don't mind." He sighed leaning on a wall. "Besides,

No one would look as good as you in it."

He mumbled loud enough for you to hear. You smirked before laughing making him confused. "What?" He asked waiting for your answer. "Nothing suya, thank you though." You said walking over to hug him. He accepted the hug with open arms, engulfing you in warmth. You both pulled away as you began to make your leave. "See you later mitsuya! Thank you again" you waved. Once you were out of sight mitsuya sighed rubbing his temple. "Sorry souya.. you're gonna have some competition now."

——————————