Incident 6

"Stay the fuck away from him "
——————————————

You...

Were chilling outside your house on FaceTime w yuzuha talking about yourselves getting to know each other even more "y/nnnn have you seen how angry been lookin at you?" Yuzuha questioned, a smirk on her face. "Yeah- it's odd tbh I be thinking something on my face n shit." You replied sighing. "ORRR he like eye fucking you to death??? I mean you fine asl id date" she stated bitting her lip and squinting her eyes.

"Oh really?" You jokingly put your hair behind your ear as you both laughed.

"But nah I don't think it's like that really." You continued to deny her. "Nah I think his toes be curlin around you" yuzuha laughed while you scrunched your face up at her sentence. "Ew yuzuha das nastyyy, but shi ion mind it man he foinee" you giggled to yourself doing a little dance.

"Who fine?"

You turned your head to see angry walking to you. "Now how the fuck you just pop up at this time." You mentally slapped yourself while yuzuha started laughing loud asl. "OOH THIS IS WILD" she cried still laughing at the timing. Angry was still confused since he was walking around then decided to walk to your apartment to ask you to walk with him only to see you dancing while calling someone fine.

'Who tf is so fine she dancin..' he thought.

"No one angry... why you here tho?" You asked still a bit embarrassed that he saw you doing a dumb dance. "I was going to ask you if you wanted to go on a walk with me." He bluntly replied scratching his neck a bit not really even looking at you. Yuzuha suddenly hung up, texting you a 'good luck' text while you looked at him.
" first off, look at me if you want to ask me something" you went up to him grabbing his face making him look at you.

"Now ask again." You let go of his dumbfounded face and looked in his eyes as his pupils grew.
"Wanna go on a walk with me, y/n?" He asked again sounding much more confident as he straightened up. His strong deep voice running through your ears. How did he suddenly get even more attractive?

'I regret doing that.. look like he got fireworks goin off behind him n shit..'

you stared at him for a moment Share where is by taking in his new aura before replying. "Yeah sure, let me get some money just Incase we go somewhere." You answered.

"If we go somewhere it's gonna be on me n/n. I'm not gonna let you pay so don't even try fight it." He said handing your phone and walking ahead. 'Lawd.' "Angry- wait hold on I'm coming don't leave me"

————————————