Incident 7

"Keep the same energy."
————————

"See..

What happened was...." You trailed off trying to come up with a good excuse as you saw a FaceTime call come up. "Nah nah I'm not tryna hear it. Answer the FaceTime tho" he scoffed and you obeyed, sucking your teeth and getting out the frame.
"Where yo face at?" Angry grumbled not being able to see you. His eyebrows furrowed more and his eyes seemed to pierce anything in its vision.
"Not here nigga" you laughed to see his face become filled with annoyance. "Haha very funny. Show yo face n/n" he looked up from his phone to from what you'd assume to be a tv from the light that reflected on his face. "Why you wanna see it anyways? wasn't you just with me?" You questioned him trying to find a specific answer. "Do I really have to explain? I want to see your face damn" he scoffed sucking his teeth. "Ohh you like seeing my face huhh?" You giggled getting your face into frame. You were currently in your pajamas and a bonnet and looked ass at least to yourself. But when he saw you he completely broke for a moment.
"...yeah I do. is there a problem ma'am?" He asked tapping his chin, fake thinking about what's wrong. You laughed at his acts with him eventually laughing with you. "No sir nothing wrong with that. I know my face addicting" you beamed, a big smile on your face as you went into a few poses.

Well that was until you saw the screenshot notification. "You did not just do that " you hissed panicking a bit. "I did. What you gonna do about it?" he laughed, a smile on his face as he flicked you off. You took this to your advantage and took your own screenshot.
"HAHA nigga got you" you stuck your tongue out at the now frowning teen. "Aw where your smile goo?" You teased as he clicked his tongue.

"Gone . Delete that picture my smile is awful." He mumbled playfully punching the face camera. "No I won't. And your smile is cute as fuck shut up." You replied playfully slapping your camera back at him. "fine.. I'll keep this picture of you too then." He smiled again showing his teeth knowing that he would've kept it anyway. He looked at the time for a moment then his face went to a look of panic.
"Hey n/n be back in a minute ight? I gotta wash the dishes. Don hang up" you nodded as he got up to leave. Turning back and throwing a peace sign at you before going out the door. You positioned your phone to face you as you lay down on your pillow waiting for him to return. Sooner than you thought you're eyelids became heavy as you fought to keep them open. Your blinks becoming longer by the minute, your eyes fluttering open every once in a while till they stopped opening completely. You dozed off to sleep hearing angry and smileys bickering fade into the distance.

———————————