Incident 11

"You're fine with me walking y/n home aren't you, Souya?"
————————

Angry pov
————————

'I..

Can't fucking stand this nigga bruh.." I thought to myself glaring at mitsuya in silence. He was currently flirting.. or whatever with n/n. Purposely smirking over at me every once in a while.

"You okay bro?" He asked me, a mischievous smile on his face. "Sure. I'm just waiting on y/n so I can walk her home." I grumbled, my eye twitching a bit.

Mitsuya smiled slyly, wrapping a hand around n/n's waist.
"What the hell-"
"Ohh... you're fine with me walking y/n home aren't you, souya?" He asked emphasizing my name on purpose.

"Wait hold on wha-"
"Nah. she will be fine walking with Me. Takashi." I declined, lightly YANKING n/n away from him.
"Tf-"
"you sure? you seem tired.." Mitsuya tilted his head still acting stupid.

"You do too. Go home" I politely stated, gritting my teeth. We both death stared each other for a while. Passive aggressively arguing with each other as we went back and forth. "N/n, Imma just walk yo- n/n?" I called out for her, seeing she had left. Me and mitsuya both dumbfounded looked around for a minute. "You scared her ass off huh Nigga" Mitsuya asked, pointing at me.

"Me? You was touching up on her. She probably was scared of you!" I remarked, my hands balled into fists. "Just go home bruh." I sighed walking back to front door. Mitsuya obeyed after lowkey cursing me out like I gave a fuck. Walking inside, I darted towards smiley's room, seeing his punching bag and gloves.

I grabbed the boxing gloves putting them on, and began throwing punches at the punching bag. I'm not used to this type of anger, or any really. Why is he pissing me off like this. "Fucking pussy." I growled, continuously punching the bag as it kept flying back and forth. 'Where the fuck did y/n go?'

Y/n pov
———————

"My...

Bad bout them two idiots y/n." Smiley sighed, shaking his head as we made our way to my door. Smiley had seen what was happening and decided to walk with me while they were fighting. "It's fine. I ain expect that to happen though." I admit a bit confused on Mitsuya's sudden behavior. "Shi, me either. Have a good night or wtv y/n. Tell yah mom I said hey too."

Smiley beamed shaking his hips as he mentioned my mother. "Hell no. Night though smiley" I laughed opening the door. "Fuck you too then!" Smiley groaned as he started walking out of sight.

As soon as he was out of sight, I closed the door and locked it, tiptoeing past my sleeping mother knowing she was probably waiting for me on the couch.
I began to pray for my life as I crept up the loud ass stairs, finally making it to my room.

"Les go!" I whisper shouted, fast walking to my bed about to get on my phone to texting your little drama gc.

Niggas in Paris +1

...

Yassified drake
Ah shit y/n typing