Incident 14

"Please stop.. no"
—————
Tw: sexual harassment/ blood shed

Souya pov

I...

Was waiting for n/n who was in the bathroom, at least that's what I heard last from the guys. The party was going really well so far though I think n/n had too much to drink, she was stumbling over everything.

I was starting to get worried from the fact there was so much people around, she might've been in a bad situation. I looked around before finding Draken, and walking over to him as I shuffled between other people.

"Hey uh, Draken you sure she's in there?" I asked him seeing his eyes a slight pink. ".. I don't know but I remember Mitsuya going in there."

No.
No no.
Fuck no.

I widen my eyes before running back to the bathroom door, feeling my eyes burn just from the thought. Fuck no.
I banged on the door, listening for a response. "We're busy?!" I heard Mitsuya call out. No no no.
"Fucking open the door." I yelled, before breaking the door handle and opening it myself.

No-

I looked at the scene as the thing I dreaded most came to reality, I stared in shock as I saw Mitsuya kissing n/n, her body pressed against the wall. "No- no. Stop please" I whispered, my eyes becoming glassy. "Stop please-" I whined quietly, a soft sob following after as I broke down, backing into a wall with my hands covering my face.

"No s-stop.." I cried out to them both, hearing Mitsuya snicker and n/n say something muffled by him. I stood up fully, slowly walking over to him, before putting my hand on his shoulder. "The fu-" He was cut off by me punching him to the ground, already out cold.

No.
Not yet.

I began stomping on his chest, before laying on his torso, punching him continuously as blood started to splatter. My hands became covered in blood as I kept going.

Red was all I could see as I heard a bone shatter. I was about to punch him again, before getting held back by a familiar embrace, making me back to see n/n, with tears in her eyes.

I couldn't hear what she was saying from the ringing in my ears, but she then held me close, the both of us dropping to our knees as I wrapped my bloodied hands around her, silently sobbing into her shoulder as she did in mine.

"I'm sorry I couldn't get him off- I don't know what happened he-" I heard her voice breaking as she tried to explain, her voice only a whisper. I hugged her a bit tighter than before as I listened to her. She sounded terrified, slurring her words every so often.

What the fuck happened to the old you, Mitsuya.

Anger only rose as I heard what he did, I was tensing up by the second only to be calmed once again by n/n. I looked over to Mitsuya's bloodied, unconscious body, still breathing with an obvious bone broken. I then looked at n/ns state, drunk, terrified and crying.

I kissed her on the head, now caressing her cheek before realizing I was literally covered in blood. ".. hold on." I whispered, seeing her nod and almost fall off of me. I stood up and washed my hands and face, the color of  a deep red and rust flowing down the drain.