Incident 15

"I promise."

"Souya

You need to be a chef or something fr.." I sighed looking at him flip the pancakes, his concentration was at it's peak as he added more batter to the pan. His furrowed brows and narrowed eyes looked captivating almost as he added a perfectly made pancake to the plate. "You think so?" He mumbled, turning to me for a moment before turning back.

"Mhm!" I hummed, watching as he repeated the process, while also making French toast, his ability to focus on multiple things at once was attractive in its own way. His posture was perfect, his head tilted a bit down to the stove as he flipped over the toast.

His eyes shifted to meet with mine for a moment, a small smile slowly appearing on his frustrated look. "staring is rude n/n" he teased, adding the last pancake to the plate before turning back to focus on the Toast. "you act like you don't do the same" I argued, hearing a chuckle come from his lips.

"well in my case you like it when I do don't you?" He replied, placing the toast on another plate. "Do you not like when I do it?" I questioned a frown now forming as I folded my arms. "Nah I like it. Means you aren't looking at others" He mumbled, his voice getting quieter at his last sentence.

"Souya~" I sang out to him in a whisper, waltzing over to hug him from behind. "N/n~" he replied in the same melodic tone, placing his hands on mine while caressing them with his thumbs.

"Souya can we watch another show together?" I whispered, seeing him turn his head to me with a soft closed smile. "I have to finish up everything
y/n. Maybe after we eat okay? " he whispered back as I let him go, hearing my stomach growl. Walking over to the drawers, I opened the silverware ones and began taking knives and forks out to prepare the table.

I set 3 plates, extra napkins, & all the silverware needed, along with everyone's favorite juices. I turned my head feeling eyes on me to see my mom, who had the biggest cheesy smile on her face. "Never seen you so touchy with anyone before~" she teased, giggling at my flustered demeanor.

"Stop mom.." I whined, feeling my cheeks heat up. "Don't stop momma
L/n!" Souya yelled from the kitchen making her laugh as he walked out with 2 large plates in each hand, placing them in the middle of the table.

"Breakfast is ready" he announced, bowing in front of us both before also scooting the chairs out for us. As momma and I both sat down, Souya walked over to both sides, pushing us in before sitting down himself. Blessing the food we then grabbed a few pancakes each, some fruit, and the toast and dug in.

Taking a bite of the pancake first, the soft, fluffy like texture immediately soothed my mouth, the moist buttery flavor of the pancake flattering my taste buds as my eyes widened. "Damn Souya! You're cooking is so good" momma spoke for me, making me even more amazed since she doesn't tend to like many peoples cooking. I nodded in agreement, too busy eating as Souya waved his hand around.

"It's nothing too good... really." He sighed rubbing the nape of his neck before going back to eating himself. I took a sip from my glass, noticing I was almost finished with my breakfast.

"Were you hungry?" Souya asked teasingly as I rolled my eyes playfully. "A little" I mumbled taking the last few bites of the food on my plate. Sighing with satisfaction, I leaned back a bit in my chair, before standing up and grabbing my dishes.