♡𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌♡

It's been stuck in your head for a while. It's all you've been thinking about for the past few days as well, and you could barely sleep because of it. You were questioning it so hard, your head started to heat up pretty badly. Like...
"How do they have every information about me? How did they get my address? Who are they?" Your thoughts started to warm up more, hurting your brain, again, causing your head to burn up. You were even telling yourself, "It's weird how they don't put their signature after their letter."

You were just stuck in your thoughts for a while—and when I say while, I mean it. You were stuck in your thoughts you almost ran into a pole. Yes, a literal pole. And you were just walking there—doing nothing else, just thinking about the situation. Until you heard a girl talking to a boy, you clearly ignored it, looking at your feet.

"ACK-!" The girl fell over on you, as you fell down too, hitting your head pretty hard on the concrete. "Ow... Ah! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" The girl yelped, getting up off of your chest. You looked up—ahem, you sat up to see the girl. She had blonde short hair, hazel eyes, a flower in her hair, and white exotic clothing. Then next to her was a boy with blonde hair as well, just a bit longer and put into a braid. He also had exotic clothing, just a darker color than hers, and he had no flower—but earrings.

You were examining the two, as if you just met them before. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you, I wasn't paying attention!" The girl said, causing you to look back at her.  You got up with your knees and tried to reassure her. "It's fine, I wasn't paying attention much myself anyways."

"Huh. Oh right! How rude of me, I forgot to introduce myself!" She said, getting up. "My names Lumine! I'm a traveler from another world!" The girl took her hand out as a greeting for you to shake her hand. You took her hand a shook it. "The names (Y/N). You have a very pretty name." You said politely. "Oh, and this is my brother. We're both from another world. His names Aether! Sorry if he gives off a cold and mean vibe off of him, he's usually like that..." Lumine said. You just nodded—staring at him. He stared back, but the aura was... like a tempting aura.

"So, (Y/N) was it? I'm pretty sure you've heard of two travelers around?" Lumine asked all the sudden. It was so random, too. Just coming around out of nowhere... "Yeah, I've read many books that included a blonde traveler, traveling amongst nation to nation trying to look for her brother she lost. She was also in the millileths records in Liyue. And she was mention by the Acting Grand Master in Mondsadt. Are you talking about her?" The blonde girl smiled happily, "Yeah! I've seen so many stories about her! She's so cool!"

Lumine played around for a little bit, but you didn't even realize. She thought it was cute that your expressions when she mentioned some stuff about her. But her name and some of her facial expression are yet to be unknown. Lumine giggled. "Hehe, well it was nice talking to you!! I'll see you maybe later! Bye bye, (Y/N)!" Lumine yelled at she was walking by, waving "goodbye" at you. You of course waved back, but her brother, Aether, was still there. He walked closer to you, seems like he was trying to get a closer look at you but no.

"Y/N. So your them." He whispered before he left. "Them?" Who's "them?" You turned back, wanting to ask him about "them" but didn't let a single word out.

Maybe you'll ask him later when you see him..

———————<3—————

As you were walking by, it was getting pretty late. As soon as you were walking, you stopped in your tracks. "AH! Right! The festival is today! I cant be late!" You yelped, just remembering about the festival that started today.

You quickly ran to the spot of the festival, Amakane Island.

———————<3—————

AUTHORS NOTE;

"I'm sorry I didn't continue on with the story! I busy with school, and I had to focus on some other personal stuff. During winter break, I promise I'll continue with the story!
If I don't, then that means I'm busy! Thank you for reading the story. Have a great weekend <3"
-"PSA: sorry if it's short, I have so many ideas that i want to put in other chapters. But in the next chapter, the festival with continue."