♡𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖♡

This is a redo of "DONT SCREAM LOVE".
———————<3—————
𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦: 𝗺𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿, 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴
———————<3—————

After the Shogun had struck her sword and lightning on you, you became numb. You woke up slowly, opening your eyes to see a room you were not familiar with. And you heard voices in the background. "Where am I?" You thought to yourself. As you opened your eyes fully, you could see the room better. It looked like a meditation room? It was so quiet besides the voices you heard in the background. You made a "shhh" sound of the stinging in your head. You put your hand over your head and closed your eyes tightly during the process.

You're hearing started getting better. You could finally hear what the people were saying.
"(Y/N) will be fine, don't worry Traveler. It's just numbness and pain, you get it all the time, don't you?" One voice said. It sounded like a woman's voice in a flirty tone—or like a slight deep tone.
"But Yae! They got hit badly! They need the bandages and then they can come with me! I promise I will take good care of them!" Another familiar voice said. It sounded like Lumine's voice since it.. just did.
"Traveler, that's against the rules. You cannot take a hurt citizen home with you, otherwise you would be executed out of the Grand Narukumi Shrine or Inazuma itself." The same woman's voice replied.
"Now go on! Shoo!" Were the lasts things you heard before you finally passed out, once more.
———————<3—————
"Repeat after me, 3 2 1, 1 2 3..."

Said the woman, she inhaled and exhaled, making you open your eyes slowly to see a tint of pink hair. "Yae Miko?!" You yelped in surprise. The woman smiled in response and chuckled. "Oh? You recognized me right away. Your brain seems relatively unscathed, this is good news." Yae said. "It's just as well, really, with the amount of effort it took me to get you back here. Honestly, it was like you were glued to the ground back there." The envoy said once more. "Uh.. Yae, how is it that your acting quite more.. weird than you usually do on duty?"

"Am I? Maybe it's because I had the other shrine maidens leave. Anyway, I've always been like this. People show you whatever side of themselves they want you to see. I know this for a fact. Every side of me is the real me. People just like to define things in all sorts of arbitrary ways. This is a human society—at the moment, anyway. And I'm just doing as I please." She replied. "Have the other shrine maidens leave? Huh, so they have duty off sometimes then."
"I didn't quite.. understand." You replied with confusion in your voice. "Hehe, study humans a while longer, my little friend. You'll see what I mean."

You decided to get up since you were laying down for the whole time while she was talking. You slowly got up, your legs just feeling shaky and stumbling while you were standing up, you tried standing perfectly straight and fine besides making it look like your pregnant or just got fucked by somebody.

You turned to face her—she was giggling and laughing at how you were stumbling. "Alright, alright. Let me fix you up, (Y/N). You look practically broken." Said Yae, "FIX ME UP?!" Basically, you were having an external crisis in your head. Your face flushed with a deep crimson red, Yae noticed your flushed face and reassured you that's not what she meant. She was just gonna bandage you up, and fix your legs by... making you sit down?

Yae loved having talks with you for the time passing but... she had to get back on her duty. And allow Lumine to come through. You sat on the edge of the bed, dangling your legs on the side-ends. You looked down at your thighs and placed your hands on them. You clicked your tongue on the inside of your cheek. You kept like that until you heard the door jingling and a leftover knock. "Sir/Miss (Y/N), somebody wants to visit you. "Sir/Miss (Y/N)? Im just a regular singer/dancer in Inazuma. What's so special about me? But.. if this is how they treat their citizens when they visit the shrine, then I'm here for the VIP treatment!" You thought in your head. "Bring them in."