♡END ♡

Hi! So I'm the author of this story, and as you all know— I haven't updated this story in almost a year. I am very sorry, but this story has came to its end— and I wanted to make a chapter about it. Though, don't shed a tear yet! There's another story I made with all of your suggestions from the Q&A (unfinished, also still a work in progress) called
"STARGIRL || aether n' lumine"
If you like my works so far, please check that story out too! Anyway, let's get to the ending chapter :)
Also, play the song near the end— obviously not directly at the end of the story, but when the beat drops that's when the end should begin! (When Lana says; "my back arched like a cat" is when the end should start; but the OFFICAl Endinf should start when either her voice goes higher. If that makes sense 😭)

You wanted to go outside for once again.
You wanted to experience nature again.
But from their looks, you couldn't leave. You couldn't leave their harsh grasp and cold stares, now your stuck with them.

You though that, maybe if you just fought back and let them kill you— you would be free. But you didn't fight back. How could somebody from the fatui be so strong, yet so dumb?

You sighed, lifting your gaze at the ceiling.

"Why can't I leave? Why can't I just simply disappear? As much as I used to like Aether and Lumine... I don't anymore. I lost my feelings for them. I have feelings for.. somebody else. Somebody more dear to me; and that somebody is someone who can treat me right instead of locking me in my room for almost a year!" You thought.

You heard the door creak open. You lifted you head up to see...

Lumine. She was holding a tray of tea and breakfast.
Your gaze softened for a split moment.

"Here, mi amor. It's your breakfast, eggs and bacon— with green tea." Lumine said, walking over to your bed. "I hope you recover soon, darling. You can he hurt forever, it'll ruin the fun for us." She said, leaving the tray of eggs and bacon and tea on your lap, leaving and locking the door.

"I.. I'm not hungry." You quietly said, pushing the tray off of your lap.

You were upset how you couldn't leave, due to your mental and physical health currently. Your legs were broken because you tried leaving, all because of — them. They are sick bastards in your eyes, not lovers of any kind.

Your left eye almost lost complete vision, while you had scratches from the blade of the hand who you once loved. You looked at the barricaded window nearby your bed, quietly thinking if you can break the window's wooden barricades and finally get free once they leave, it'll make you most happy...

You aren't that off the ground from your room, it's only a one story house, anyway.

A few moments later...

Somebody was knocking on your door.
Could be the love sickened ones, or could be somebody worse, or else.
Oh, but who could it be?

That's one of the songs you used to sing in your head when somebody was knocking on your door. The door opened, revealing the two travelers. "Hello, my love. We are going to be leaving to Sumeru. Please don't try to escape, security is armed now. So we'll know if you escaped, and we can track you from elemental sight— your vision is what's giving it away. Please don't go anywhere, we'll be quick!" Aether said, closing and locking your door.