♡𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘♡

———————<3—————

Aether sighed, "Hey (Y/N)?"
You looked back at Aether. "Hm? What's up?"
"Can we—talk for a little while?"
"Sure...?"
You felt as if the aura was getting more intense, and you felt goosebumps surrounding your body. You definitely knew this was something bad he had to talk about..

———————<3—————

Your heart was pounding. You weren't expecting this either, you thought that you would go to the festival and go home. But he had something to say.
Your heart—almost stopped beating entirely. You stared at Aether for a little bit. He was looking at his feet.

Something was going on, you could feel it. But what exactly is it? "(Y/N), please. Please do not trust your eyes with them. They are only there to deceive you, and to bring you into trouble." He said. "I'm sorry—who?"

"Lumine and Ayaka. Their there just there to deceive you and lie to you. Don't trust them." You thought Aether was a weird one—and actually for once, you were correct. You stared at Aether. Your not the person to just believe everything someone says.

"What? Ayaka and Lumine? What do you mean? Their the nicest people I have met! What are you talking about Aether?!" You said, your heart still racing. "(Y/N), listen to me. Their only there to lie to you. Don't you understand?"
"Aether—your obviously joking. Their the nicest people I've seen and met, I don't know what your talking about."

"If you don't believe me, see for yourself." Aether said, walking away like absolutely nothing happened. He is sure a weirdo, isn't he? You two just met. You were still standing there, staring at him as we walked away. Your hand on the place of where your heart would be on your chest.

Shocked—their the nicest people you've met so far... What does he mean "don't trust them"?

You just remembered about the note you received a few nights ago. "$h!t! They wrote in the note that it'll be today!" You quickly ran as fast as you can over to The Shrine. Because—that's where the Sacred Blossom/Sakura Blossom is located.

As you were running, you were running way too fast for your legs, and you accidentally bumped into Aether on the way. "Ouch! Sorry Aether-!"

"It's no problem, (Y/N)." He said as he got up. "Eh?" He lent out his hand, as a sign to help you up. You took his hand and got up with the help of your knees as well. You were gonna keep going to the Shrine. You smiled at Aether—"Aether, I have to go. I'll see you soon!" You said.

You were trying to walk away but Aether didn't let go of your wrist. You turned around and tried to take his hand off of your wrist. "Aether—please let go. I have to go. Seriously." You said, your tone getting serious and serious. He didn't respond.

You were struggling with his hand on your wrist. His grip was so tight, you could barley even move your left hand. (yes, he's gripping on your left wrist.) So this time, you tried using both of your hands.

Your hands were getting tired and you felt your wrist getting purple and bruised. "Aether—let go!" You yelled, but he still didn't let go. He only made his grip tighter.

With your anemo element/powers, you managed to take his hand off of your wrist by making the wind blow it off—(it was harsh wind. Like harsh harsh wind making you almost fly away.)