♡𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃♡

The boy chuckled as you got embarrassed and your cheeks flushed a bright red. "Haha, you don't have to be so embarrassed, (Y/N)! It's okay to have a fear over butterflies, I know they look scary once you see a close-up, but their harmless!" The boy chuckled again as you looked over to the boy. "Hey! No laughing!" You turned away to look away from the boy with your arms crossed, feet dangling in the water. A few a seconds passed and you just randomly bursted out laughing, and that made the boy laugh too. He was so happy to have you as a friend, since he never really gets any friends...but he was lucky when he can across you. "Now, may I give a flower to you?" The boy asked. You nodded, happily as the boy gave out his hand, holding out a flower for you. "Wow... ah.. mhm, this is my favorite flower! How did you know?"
"You told me a while ago, I wanted to gift it for you for your birthday." You smiled, almost in tears. "Y-You remembered? Thank you so much ********!" You said, hugging the boy and the boy hugged you back. After the hug, you put the flower in your hair...

You woke up, gasping for air. You sat up quickly after the dream. "Who was he?... Why was he in my dream? Was he somebody I know?" You put your palm on your head to feel you had a fever, you didn't care about it and you still wanted to her up to find that boy. You were so curious about him, and wanted to know who and what he was doing in your dream. You got off of your bed and got dressed, you felt a sharp pain in your head, and put your palm on your forehead, squinting your eyes. "Argh this headache!"

"Geez, life loves me a lot for this." You said, getting your hand off of your head and opening your eyes to put on your clothes.

————-<3————
timeskip where you are done
with dressing up
————-<3————

You got out of the room and felt the sharp pain in your head again, this time you didn't care for it at all.
You saw Aether sitting down on the couch with his hand on his cheek, his elbow on his knee. You looked at him and smiled. "Hello Aether! I mean— Good morning Aether!" As soon as he heard your voice he instantly got up and turned to look at you. "Finally your up! I was full of boredom while you were gone!"  He said, hugging you tightly— basically squeezing you.

"Ahem—! Yeah, it's good to see you too..." Aether put his hands down. "Are you okay my love? You look like something is bothering you." He said, looking directly into your face. "Ah! It's nothing, really... but I think I have to talk to Lumine for this..."
"Why? You can talk to me!"

He continued begging for you to tell him what was bothering you as you went upstairs to get Lumine, and you kept saying no to all of his begs. He eventually gave up and you sighed, walking upstairs.

You opened Lumine's door, to see her lying on her bed. She got up and looked at you. Her eyes started gleaming happiness. "(Y/N)! Ah, thank god you're awake!" She said, getting up and almost stumbling. You giggled. "It's good to see you too my lo- I mean Lumine!" She stopped hugging you and sat down on her bed to prevent herself from falling. "Are you okay Lumine? Your stumbling a lot..." "Yeah, I'm fine! It's just... tiredness is all!" She giggled it off. "Is there anything you need?" She asked, placing her hands on her thighs looking at you.

"Yeah, actually... So I know you've been on adventuring, right?"
"Right..."
"Well, I had this dream and it showed me talking to a... past friend I guess you could say. He had darkish purple hair to a black, and long hair... wearing a kimono. Do you know anyone like that?"  You asked her, she looked away from you and started thinking hardly.