♡☃️𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘰𝘦☃️♡-𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

A/N:
"The authors take for this is.... Aether!!"
If this is not the character you chose, do not worry—they might be in this story as well.

———————<3—————

Everyone was there. Everyone you knew—was there. You loved everybody's stylish outfits, and how they dressed beautifully. Ei dressed up kinda very fitting for her style. She had a Christmas-y dress, and the colors were nothing but ordinary green and red. She even had a little flower in her hair. Her hair especially speaking, was finally down instead of put in a braid.

The twins dressed up very stylish aswell. Lumine dressed stylish like how Ei did, but she did her own spice of touch in it. But this time, Lumine was wearing regular brown tied shoes with fluffy and comfy socks. Lumine was wearing fluffy things in general, actually! She had a very cute style to her touch. Aether on the other hand, was also kinda matching with Lumine. Fluffy stuff, it was adorable.

Oh, and a little someone you loved was there too.

You saw Aether and waved at him, Aether didn't notice for a little bit until you tapped on his shoulder. He jumped up—like jolted up from the sudden touch of you. "Oh! Hello (Y/N). Are you having a good time?" Aether asked. You smiled. "Of course I am! Clearly because your here." A part of you muttered it quietly. "Hm?"

"Ah... nothing. I hope your having a good time yourself." You smiled at him and continued walking before he grabbed on your arm. He pulled you closer and it made your cheeks go a light red. "O-Oh... what's up..?" You asked, flustered. He smiled. "I want to spend time with you!"

Hearing Aether say that made your cheeks go a deeper red. Your face was almost like a tomato. "Ah! (Y/N)? Are you okay?" Aether asked, asked he positioned you back up. "Oh.. I-I'm okay. Yeah.." You slightly chuckled to make the red face go away. "Phew.. I don't want you catching a fever."

~~<3~~

Yae Miko was standing next to Ei. She was wearing more Christmas stuff but with a Santa hat as well. Yae had a red shirt and white sleeves. Imagine Xingqui's sleeves, that's how her's was. Yae also had a black belt on, and a red dress with white ruffles before her dress. She has white fishnets on and black boots. It was pretty amazing for her style.

Miko giggled slightly. "Hey, Ei." Yae said, nudging Ei a little. "Hm?" Is all the Raiden Shogun replied with after being nudged. "Let's put a mistletoe on the back door. And once (Y/N) and Aether are under it.." Yae smirked. Ei didn't understand for a little bit until a "lightbulb" went over her head. Ei smirked as well. "So, let's do it. I just can't wait for their reaction." Yae giggled.

Yae Miko and Ei went to the back door with a mistletoe in Ei's hand. Ei put the mistletoe on the back door...

~~<3~~

Lumine tapped your shoulder. She whispered something in your ear. "You guys maybe have to date someday. I can see your guy's dynamic." Lumine whispered in your ear. Your face turned more like a red tomato. You stammered through your words. "Ah—I—uhm.." Lumine giggled, but she looked at Aether and you.

Her face always turns red when she's with you. Just a light shade.

~~<3~~