♡𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀♡

———————<3—————

As Lumine left, you two decided to go for a walk until you came across The Shrine. "(Y/N), let's sit down under the Sacred Sakura for a little bit, shall we?" Aether asked, politely. "Ah... sure..."

You two sat under the Sacred Sakura. "So (Y/N). Have you ever received a note about meeting with a person under here?" He asked.

Your heart started pounding—almost pounding out of your chest. How did he know about the note? Maybe he's the one who wrote it? You looked at him for a while, you moved one cm away from him. "Ah... yeah... how did you know about that?"

"Hmph, I thought you would know."
You gasped.
"YOUR THE ONE WHO WROTE IT?"

———————<3—————

Aether looked at you, almost was about to burst out laughing completely. "You have a keen eye, but too slow." He said, he grabbed your wrist—this time your right wrist with less force. "If you break my wrist like you did last time, I swear I will fucking not hesitate to shove my fucking spear up your ass." You said, looking at him with dead eyes—like almost like a villian in the story that takes place like Scaramouche, that short bitch.

Aether looked at you and instantly took his hand off of yours. He got up—clearly upset. "Wait! Aether—" He left before your could say another word. Did you upset him? You hope not. I mean—it was just a joke, you thought he would be used to this by now. You liked his soft and gentle touch—why'd he let go? You felt sort of somewhat down.

You got up yourself, running to look for Aether. He was walking down on the stairs you thought. Maybe he was standing behind a wall, waiting to scare you off with a big jumpscare? You were running until you saw Lumine.

"Lumine! What brings you here? Did Kamisto Ayaka send you here? Or did Kamisato Ayato send you here?" You ran to Lumine. "Hey (Y/N)!—Wait—Ayato? Who's he?"

"Ah... nevermind. What brings you here?"
"Well, one of Ayaka's troops said that she wanted me to be at the Komore Teahouse during the daytime, she said to her troop that some important thing was going on. I wonder what it was?" Lumine replied. "Oh.. I was about to come here to ask her about something as well, but I guess it was better that I ran into you. Hehe." You chuckled.

Lumine giggled. "Well, let's walk there sha'll we? Oh—and also, did you see Aether? He said he would walk with me there.."

"Well, I saw him... but couldn't say he was in a good.. mood." You replied. You turned your gaze away from Lumine, and you decided to put your head down. "I... I think I might have... hurt him. Hurt his feelings to make him upset." A tear fell out of your eyes. "What? (Y/N), don't feel down! Tell me what you did, I promise I won't get mad."

"Well.. I made a joke about after Ayaka's dance when we were all going home but.. he got upset and.. left. Was it the way I said it? Or did he just not like the memory?" You said. He was the one who grabbed your wrist tightly after all. You rubbed your bandaged wrist, still looking down but averted your gaze infront of you. "Aha, don't worry (Y/N). Something bad didn't happen—atleast. So don't feel super down about it, okay?"Lumine said, trying to make you happy.

"Your right..—"
"(Y/N)? Where did you go?" A voice popped up behind you. You and Lumine stopped in your tracks. You turned around, and so did Lumine. "Aether?! I thought you were upset?" You said. You went towards you, and the 3 of you started walking together.