Chapter 10

⚠️Warning⚠️
Sexual activity takes place in this chapter.

Megumi's pov
After taking a bath and pondering what to wear for half an hour I finally picked out my outfit.

I wore a white dress shirt under a dark blue long sleeved sweater which had a cute brown bear in the middle.With light brown khaki pants,white socks and a black and white checkered vans.

I checked myself one more time in the mirror.The outfit looked great and my hair was styled into bangs.I hope he likes it.

I texted Kohza that I will be picking him up this morning I hope he remembers.

I took up my phone and wallet.I hesitatingly looked at the box on my dresser.Should I carry some of those?

"Just in case"I said stuffing the condoms and lube in my back pocket.

It looks like no is sleeping in today since it's her day off.I knocked on the door

"Come in"

"Mom I'm leaving your breakfast is in t  he microwave and dinner is in the fridge please don't try anything reckless again"I pleaded remembering what the incident from last night.

"Have fun but not too much!!"she shouted playfully from her room

"Yes sir"she said half awake.

"Don't even try looking for the alcohol either I won't be home tonight close the doors"

"Ok ok are you my caretaker go and have fun but not too much" she said winking at me

"Goodbye"I said exiting her room

———————
*knock
......
*knock

Did he sleep in?!?!?

"Kohza!"the door opened finally

As the door opened instead of a Kohza that was dressed up and excited I met with a Kohza that just woke up.

He yawned as he raked his hands through his hair "What are you doing here?"he asked.

It was 12 in the afternoon how is he just waking up.Does he not care about me.

"Did you forget about our date Kohza.I'm hurt"I said sulking as I handed him the flowers which I hid behind my back to surprise him but does it make sense now.

I was truly hurt though but I couldn't focus on my anger when Kohza looked so innocent with his shirt off in front of me.

"Kohza come here"I said calling him over to the couch which I was seated on

I was about to lose it.

"What is it?"he asked sitting down next to me.

"Don't sit there sit in front of me"

"........ok"he said sitting down

"Kohza I'm very disappointed in you and I'm also angry.We won't bother with going on the date so suck me off"

Welp there goes my sanity.I really tried holding back but the words literally just flew out of my mouth