Y/Ns desi household

Authors perspective

"WAKE UP YOU LAZY ASS"  The elder man yelled while snatching away the girls blanket.

Wind blew through the windows ,the girl groaned as her hair flew.

"AH BHAI(BROTHER) LET ME SLEEP " The younger girl pulled the blanket over her.

"Come on bhena(sister) get up ma is calling you downstairs for breakfast " Varoon pulled away her blanket again.

"Alright bhai" She got up as her brother left the room .

This is Y/N , a desi girl who is loud yet sweet. She grew up with love and a little bit of strictness.

She is beautiful, kind , and independent.

Y/N got up from bed , the wind blew her hair and the curtains.

She tied her hair and went towards the washroom to do her daily routine.

Coming out she tidied her bed , wore an elegant dress, did a little make up and went downstairs.

Being the cheerful girl she is , she hummed her favorite song while going towards the kitchen.

"Good morning dear" Akansha, the wife of Raj a big millionaire greeted her daughter.

"Good morning ma" Y/N greeted her mother while giving a kiss on her mothers cheeks.

It was an old habbit of Y/N , she used to kiss her family members cheeks whenever they did anything for her. It was a manner she was thought at a young age , to always appreciate the smallest things people do for you and in return you kiss their cheeks. Surely a little childish but Y/N is their princess and nobody can say no to her.

Her family members didn't mind her kissing their cheeks as it was a sign of love  .

"Good morning my beautiful children and sexy wife"  Raj entered the dining room , he kissed his wife's cheeks.

"Why would you call me sexy you do know that it is not an appropriate word to use especially infront of the kids "Akansha blushes as she hit her husband's chest  .

"Ay our kids are grown up and there is no lie that you are still sexy " Raj winked at his wife while she blushed.

"Ahem good morning Pa , ma and Y/N" Amanda entered the dining room .

Amanda is half white and half Indian, she is varoons wife and is currently six months pregnant with their second child.

"Good morning dear did you sleep well?" Akansha asked.

"Yes ma" Amanda smiled.

Soon a chaotic duo entered the dining room making too much noise.

"BROOOOM BRRROOM PAPA FAST " The young child who was sitting on Varoons shoulders yelled.

"Alright prince get down and have breakfast " Varoon put the younger kid down as he pouted  .

The child is none other than Tyler,  he is spoiled and a mischievous child. Y/N and him are partner in crime. Whenever he wants something Y/N being the fun aunt she is gives him whatever he wants . They are like bestfriends.

"Mhmm paratha " Y/N said as she ate the delicious food her mother had made.

While having breakfast the mischievous young Tyler pulled Y/N's dress.

"What do you want little one?" Y/N whispered.

"Can we go get ice cream today?" Tyler showed his irresistible puppy eyes.