Chapter 13

Embarrassing

Taehyung and Y/N had been gifted a new house from the Kim's side and honestly it was quite surprising. The house or should I say mansion was very large , if Y/N would have stepped in , she would immediately get lost.

The car had been parked outside of the mansion , it was luxurious. There were maids waiting outside to greet the newly wedded couple. Y/N held Taehyungs hand as they both entered the mansion. There, Taehyungs family was waiting for you both.

"Welcome , I hope you like the new house " Jiwoo smiled.

"Yes , it's very beautiful mom. We appreciate it " You smiled back while she patted your head.

"Here's the key to your home " Jungwon gave the key to you.

"We'll get going now , enjoy " Jiwoo winked as the whole family left.

"I suggest we get changed " Taehyung said as you replied with a hum.

Both of you went upstairs. Walking up the stairs is quite challenging, you wouldn't need to work out after all.

Finally you reached your shared bedroom, it was decorated with rose petals and candles. This made the atmosphere romantic yet awkward .

"Um the bed is filled with rose petals, I'll get the maids to clean it up" You breathed out. His face was red .

You were about to walk away when suddenly Taehyung pulled you towards him , this resulted you to trip over your own dress as you fell on the bed with Taehyung under you.

Embarrassing

His hands were on your waist while you laid your head on his chest , you could sense his heartbeat getting faster. This moment felt like a kdrama scene. You looked at his face , it was so close to yours. You could feel his breathing. Both of your lips were almost touching each other, you could've kissed! He looked so beautiful closer to you , his moles , his eyes , his nose and Oh! His lips. You gulped while admiring this man , your eyes were on his lips . Unconsciously you licked yours too , you were so engrossed in your thoughts that you didn't hear someone coming in.

"Oh , Y/N I forgot- Oooolaaalaa no patience I see , sorry for interrupting continue please " It was Jiwoo, she giggled while going out , leaving you and Taehyung in embarrassment.

"Sorry" You quickly got off him as he nodded.

"I-I'll go change " You rushed into the bathroom.

"Gosh what the heck , ugh it's so embarrassing " You almost banged your head in the mirror. This memory will haunt you forever .

"Yikes that was embarrassing " Taehyung cringed.

Half an hour later you walked out of the bathroom , wearing a fresh pair of pajamas. You were drying your hair when you suddenly froze. You husband was shirtless and he was also drying his hair.

"Gawd dayum his toned abs , his big muscles and ooohh his big pecs mhm mhm mhm , me sucky sucky dad- WTF Y/N WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU " You slapped your self. Your gen z self was taking over you.

"Not gonna lie , my hubby is surely fine"You blushed.

You shook your head and applied lotion all over your body to distract yourself.

"Y/N? He called out.

"Y-yeah? You looked at him.

"I can't find my shirt, can you help me? He asked you.