Chapter 20

Look at my husband y'all 😻😻

Truth

How did she find out? Was I too obvious?

"H-huh? What a-are you talking about?" Taehyung stammers.

"Don't try to act foolish Tae , you're not actually blind are you? You asked while crossing your arms.

You lifted one of your eyebrows up making the rock face.

This is the part where Taehyung knew he fucked up.

"Fine you got me " He signed in defense.

You covered your mouth in shock , your eye balls looked like it was about to pop out.

"How , when , where , exactly this happened? How come you never told me about this? Was you being blind an act? Do you not trust me? Why didn't you- You were bombarding him with questions until he had to shush you .

"It happened in the accident " He told you as you widened your eyes.

"A MIRACLE? You yelled and again he put a finger on your lips.

"Well , you could say it that way" He shrugged his shoulders.

Flashback to the part where Jungwon and Taehyung got involved in a car accident :

"May I have a w-word with you doctor?" Jungwon weakly spoke.

The doctor immediately rushed towards him.

"Yes sir what is it? The doctor asked him.

"I-I want to donate my eyes to my son doctor " He surprised the doctors.

"S-sir itll take a while to get the paper works do-"I don't c-care, I want to d-donate my eyes to m-my son, I'll pay y-you whatever amount you want " Jungwon cut off the doctors sentence.

The doctor signed in defeat and quickly got the paperwork ready , Jungwon signed it.

Taehyung was still unconscious.

The doctors started preparing everything for the operation.

Jungwon was in critical condition so he couldn't move around that much because of that he asked a nurse to write a letter to Taehyung.

The operation was held soon , Jungwon donated his eyes to Taehyung . After the operation Taehyung had woken up with a bandage wrapped around his eyes , he touched it and got confused. The doctor told him everything about what just happened, he himself refused to believe it , he thought it was a dream . He cried and screamed . The doctor soon took off the bandage, Taehyung blinked alot to adjust the light . He slowly fluttered his eyes open and after so many years he saw things around him . He lifted his hand up to see it , the doctor gave him a mirror to see himself, his mouth was hung open he couldn't believe that he was that handsome.

The doctor gave him the letter as Taehyung read each word slowly .

Dear Son
I know that I treated you bad in the past , I know that I'm the wrong one and I know you probably haven't forgiven me but that's alright I understand, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for being a bad father , I wasn't there for you when you needed me and I'm sorry for this. I'm sorry for all my wrongdoings and I hope that you will forgive me one day. I know that this so called accident is planned and my son I want you to find out who that is and take revenge , I know that you probably won't but please at least for the driver who had served us for a long time . Find out the killer and make them pay for their deeds. I will always watch over you and I'll always protect you. I love you my son .