Chapter 7

Dance?

"Come on , go dance!" Varoon smiled as people clapped.

"Shit no I don't want to " Taehyung cursed internally.

You smiled at him and made him get up.

"Y-y/n" He tried calling you but it seemed like you couldn't hear him.

The spotlight was on you both , you could sense that he was nervous as heck .

His forehead dripped with sweat, his hands trembled. You took his arms and wrapped them around your waist as you wrapped yours around his neck.

Thank God you were wearing heels otherwise he would have to bend down to the point he will break his back .

The soft music started to play , the music sounded heavenly almost as if its playing on your wedding day. You went closer to him , your heart beat increased.

"Dhum dhum " You could hear your heart beat.

As for him , he was shy and nervous to be this close to you. Despite the crowd he was comfortable with you.

He boldly pulled you more close as both of your bodies swayed in the rythm with the music.

His lips were closer to your forehead, almost kissing it . Both of your faces were dangerousness close to each other to the point your both could feel each others breathes.

You blushed as you saw Nora's teasing face , she almost made you laugh.

Soon the dance was over , the crowd clapped and cheered.

"That was really amazing " Varoon said .

You and Taehyung went back and sat down on your seats , his hands were searching for yours but it accidentally landed on your thighs.

You flinched as his hand fell on your thigh .

"O-oh sorry, can you lend me your hand " He bit his lip.

You giggled and locked your hand with his.

"Ahem may I have your attention ?" Jungwon said through the mic.

Taehyung's attention was sharp when he heard his father's voice.

"As you all might have got the news that I may not have enough time in this world, I am very upset about this but what can I say? It is my fate. Today is my son's engagement and I am so happy for him , I still remember when he said that he doesn't want to marry and now look at him . So as for today , with happiness and pride I would like to announce that my son Taehyung will get the chairman position after my death"

The whole crowd gasped when they heard the announcement.

He's blind how is he going to handle the whole company? Why him? At least Mr Kim could have given that position to Jaehyun. Yeah he's fit and fine.

People were gossiping about this which made Taehyung un easy.

"I know that many of you are not quite satisfied with my decision, but do remember that because of Taehyung we were able to get a lot of profit. Taehyung made it possible for my company to be more successful than ever. So this is why Taehyung is capable of the chair man position, Ofcourse with the help of his friend Jimin and brother Jaehyun".