Chapter 14

A black sheep

One week has passed by since you married Taehyung. The servants were really kind and they made you feel like you're at home. They would constantly ask you about your health, your likes and dislikes . Since you didn't go to work , you would paint during your free time or do some gardening and help the servants. There was an extra room which was empty so you made it into your art room where you would paint . It looked quite messy but what's the purpose of being an artist where messy work isn't involved?

You had a big imagination, you would paint whatever that comes up in your brain. You'd let your hand move freely and let your brain do the rest of the job. Your paintings were worth selling for a million dollars because of how unique they look. How badly you wished to show the world your imaginative side , your real side. You wanted to make your family proud but your father disliked this idea. He wanted you to become something the society wouldn't judge, someone who is capable of making him proud , someone realistic. He wanted you to join his company or to become a doctor, it was his dream in the past. Sometimes parents forget that their dreams aren't the same as their children's, it's not the child's job to accomplish what their parents couldn't.

"Now where did the hair tie go? You looked around the drawers.

"Aha! You found it and tied your hair.

Today your husband, Taehyung will be going to work. He wore his luxurious suit, he had his hair done perfectly by his personal stylist too . His signature scent was manly and whenever your smelled it , the perfume would be strong for you.

You walked downstairs, the servants were serving Taehyung breakfast. He was eating calmly until he spit out the food. You saw that and quickly ran towards him , to your surprise he accidentally ate rotten bread. Anger filled within you , who on earth did this?

"Who gave him rotten bread?" You sternly asked while giving Taehyung a good piece of bread.

The maids lined up infront of you , all looking scared.

"I asked something, who gave Taehyung rotten bread? You asked one more time.

"T-the cook I suppose because none of the maids served sir his breakfast " One of the maids told you.

"Call the cook here " You ordered them as one of the maids quickly ran towards the kitchen.

The cook arrived as you ordered, he was an old man. Jack didn't come to work today due to him being sick so the other cook had to come. According to rumors, he is called Matthew. Matthew is one of the best cooks, he was complemented by many and won many awards too but today was not like him .

"Did you call me Mrs. Kim? Matthew asked .

"Yes, did you serve the bread? You went straight to the point.

'Well yes , how was it? He sheepishly smiled.

"How was it? It was disgusting, how could you serve something like this to my husband?You slightly raised your voice.

"Mrs. Kim , I was not at fault. I did serve Mr. Kim this bread but he deserved it" He proudly spoke up.

Your blood boiled .

"And why would he deserve it? Did he do something to you? You glared at him.

"No no no Mrs. Kim , Mr. Kim never did anything to me , in fact he is a black sheep to this house . He is cursed, he is blind . Mr. Kim is not normal, he went blind because of his bad deeds. A black sheep deserves this"