End

Happy ever after

Time flew in a blink of an eye , two whole years has passed by since all those traumatic events had taken place. Taehyung and You have been happily living, sure there were ups and downs but you both managed to get over them .

The media did create chaos over Taehyung being able to see now but all that is in the past , Jaehyun is still in jail where as Mina has already started working and living a stable life. Harry is in a mental hospital where he's been taken care by psychiatrists.

As for you , you have made a decision to chase after your dreams. You finally convinced your father with the help of your husband Taehyung. He was a little upset but after all you're his princess and he can't be mad .

Your works have sold out and you made a huge profit too. All thanks to Taehyungs company for sponsoring.

"Bye tae love you" You kissed his lips as he was going to work.

"Love you more darling and take care of yourself " He smooches your lips .

After Taehyung went to work you got busy with your work.

These days you haven't been feeling well , nauseous every morning and smell of food doesn't suit you at all.

You were suspicious about being pregnant so you got a pregnancy tester. Atleast five were with you so that you can make sure that there wasn't any error.

"Okay let's be calm" You took a deep breath and sat on the toilet seat and waited for your results.

After a minute or so you were beyond shocked. You were definitely expecting a baby.

"No way" You tried another one and got the same results. Positive.

You covered your mouth in happiness.

"I'm gonna be a mother " Tears streamed down your cheeks.

You wanted to tell about this to your husband.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Baby , I'm home. Sorry for the late arrival I was caught up with so much work" . Taehyung hugged you as soon as he saw you.

"Its okay Taehyung " You called him by his name.

"Babe did I do something? " he asked, concerned.

"Actually yes , you did" You said.

"What did I do? " He asked.

"Well, um , you're going to love someone else more than me and so am I " You told.

"What do you mean? I'd never love anyone other than you" He panicked.

"Oh you definitely will after finding out about this person " You crossed your arms.

"Cut the suspense Y/N , what are you assuming?" He also crossed his arms.