Chapter 27

Where It All Began

⚠️⚠️
This chapter contains usage of sensitive , hurtful , swearing remark ,mention of blood and very harmful weapons . I suggest to read at your own risk if you're sensitive to these or read if you're 15 plus . The scenes aren't that horrible so I think some of you will be okay .

"What does he mean by where it all began?" Taehyung bit his fingernails.

Suddenly his phone rang , the detective motioned Taehyung to pick it up. It was Y/N.

"Love , I'm busy - "Hello Taehyung " Harry spoke on the other side.

Taehyung widened his eyes and put the phone on speaker , Jeon connected the phone to his computer to identify the location.

"What are you doing with my wife's phone, where is she?" Taehyung furiously asked.

"Oh she's right here , by my side " Harry laughed as he heard your whimpers.

"Taehyung-ah p-please save m-me" You cried over the phone.

"Y/N! Don't worry I'll get you as fast as possible. You bastard how dare you lay your hands on my wife ? " Taehyung yelled over the phone.

He got even more angry when he heard Harry's laughter.

"Lover boy , she's mine now and I can do anything with her right at this moment " Harry laughed like a devil.

"Put your hand on her or even touch any strand of her hair and I will chop your fucking hands and shove it down your esophagus till it reaches your stomach ". Taehyungs deep voice spoke darkly.

"Am I supposed to be scared that you're threatening me over the phone? Hhahaha good one Taehyung , I will only not touch a strand of her hair but I'll touch her all over " The psychopath maniacally told.

"You fucking lunatic son of a bitch, just wait I'll come to you and chop every piece of your body into tiny fucking pieces to the point even your own dog wouldn't recognize you and eat you" The billionaire growled.

It seems like there are two psychopaths talking to each other.

"Enough with the shit talk , tell us where you and Y/N are " Jeon snapped.

"Well well , how about we play a game shall we? I'll give you three options and you have to find out which place I am at . If you pass I surrender and give Y/N but if you fail I'll devour Y/Ns body and kill myself " Harry spoke.

"Okay give us the options " Detective Jeon said.

"Hmm first option the valley where I fell , second option our old high school where we became friends and last option the dark Alley where Taehyung lost his eyesight. Come on time's ticking you only have twenty four hours......" Harry sang and cut the call.