chapter 10

-my POV-

"Is something wrong?" I asked waving my hand in his face. Out of nowhere he grabs my shoulders. "You need to get out of there before it to late!" I looked at him for a few seconds befor I started laughing like a crazy person.(which I am) "Why?" I asked knowing the answer. "Those damm anatomics!" I rolled my eyes. "I know that! They wanted to kill me!"

Mike looked at me annoyed. Scarlet cut in. "Who wants to come to my house for food? You two? Good. Now get in the car."

Everyone got into Scarlet's car. I sat in the back because I feel safer(this is true).

On the drive to Scarlet's house I went into my world in which I can do anything. This time was different....usual dream thingys or whatever you call it.

I was walking to Freddy's well I was watching myself walking. I saw someone come out an alley and start following me.

-Mike's POV-

I sat in the passenger set in Scarlet's car. I looked back at Lilian looking out the window with a glassy look over her eyes. "Is she ok?" I asked. Scarlet shrugged het shoulders. I looked back again to see her twitching her hands and her head.

"Lilian! Hey Lilian? You in there?" She then snapped back into reality and looked at me. "What?" She asked. I blinked few times and looked back out the front window. "Never mind." I grumbled.

-A/N Sup everyone!! So want do think??? Ummmmmm!!!!! Till next time Lilian-Johnson =v= ♡