Chapter 11

-No ones POV-

They all sat at a table, waiting for their food arrive. No one talk or looked at anyone. Mike brok the silence. "When's the food gonna be here?" He asked hungrily. " Hold your horses Mike." Lilian said not really in tune with anything. "Are you even in there?" Mike asked. Lily looked at him with an annoyed look, she was about to tell him to shut his mouth or she'd do it for him. Then the door bell went off. "Finally!" Scarlet said has Lilian got up and went to the door.

She opened the door and found a guy standing with a boxs of Pizza. He wore a smile on an purple face. Lilian looked at him for a minute or so befor Mike came asking what was taking so long. "Vincent?" Mike asked looking in disbelief. "Hello Mikey." Vincent answered back. "I thought you were in prison?" Mike told setping in front of Lily. "Yea. I'm out now. Surprise!" Vincent said with his smile getting wider. "Whatever." Mike mumbled has he payed for th pizza. "May I come in?" Vincent askes kindly. Lily moved to the side let him in.

"Thank you love." Vincent said as he walked in patting Lily's head in the process. Everyone sat at the table eating pizza and talking.

-Time skip to the next day Freddy's POV-

I stood on the stage waiting for the clock to strike 12. The girl from yesterday walk in. She went to the office, the door's opened again reviving the Purple Guy!? The murder? Him? What is he doing here?

-A/N Sup everyone and Butter Children!! I hoped you liked this chapter. Ok. I know Vincent isn't in the first game. But he play an import rolw in FNAF!! Till next time Lilian-Johnson =v= ♡