Chapter 3

-Bonnie's POV-

Ha! I heard her scream that's good, can't wait to see her face when sees me. I thought to myself has I stared at the camera in the room back stage. This is going to be good. I saw the red light turn on to show that it's recording. I heard yell "OH GOD!" The light turn off so I left to go to the door right outside the room she  was in. I moved to light that down one of hall's like every other night. I'm not saying I don't like scaring people but... I'd like make a new freind. But Freddy don't think it's a good idea, not that I don't agree with him but being here for who know's how long. I stood there for a about 10 min's than when to the door and looked at her with the face I do every night. She looked at the door and sceamed and shut the door's. Yea. I left to see what time it was.

3:25

Wow. Time fly's when your having fun. Right? I heard somthing in the kitche. I think it's Chica. Freddy is sill there, I know because he don't move till the power goes out or till the third night somtimes. But whateve, I really don't care.

-A/N Hello guys and gurls, here's the third Chapter! YEA!! If you liked this and the other's chapter's please hit the vote botton. Thank's for reading. Till next time-