Chapter 14

-Vincent's POV-

"What did Goldie mean by 'I was there'?" Lily asked looking at me. "Um...I don't know." I said looking out the door. "How much power do we have?" I asked. She looked down at the tablet. "10%" She said looking upset. I looked at the time.

5:50

"Damm." I mumbled. We didn't use anything else so we could save what little power we had left. "I hate this job." Lily said glaring at the wall. I nodded in agreement. I looked at Lily. Rage, anger, hate, and sadness where written on her face. I was about to say something but then the power went out. Freddy was already there playing the song. He did even come close to finishing the song when his eyes turn off.

"It's your falt." Someone whispered. "You did this." Another voice whispered. "Vincent whats going on?" Lily asked looking around. "I-I don't know." I answered. "You know." Another said. "We need to get out of here." I told Lily has I grapped her hand pulling her down the right hall has fast has I could. "But we can't leave the building till six." She told me. "Well we're lucky it's almost six!" I said looking at my watch.

5:58

"We're going to make it." I told her in a reassuring voice. She nodded. We waited by the doors. The bell finally rang and we went back to Scarlet's.

-Mike's POV-

Me, Scarlet, Vincent, and Lilian sat in the living room. I glared at Vincent. "Don't you have a place Vincent?" I grumbled. "I only got out of prison a few days ago." He replied. "Do you need a place to stay for a bit?" Lilian asked. I shook my head no. "Why yes I do. Do you know a place?" Vincent said smiling. "I have a one more room if you need." She told him. I did a faceplam.

"Thanks love." Vincent said sweetly. Lilian smiled. "We should get going anyway." She said sanding up. Vincent followed her to the door. "Thanks Scarlet!! See you later!" Lilian quickly thanked. "See ya!!" Scarlet called. Scarlet looked at me. "What's wrong Mikey?" She asked. "I don't get it!! I was trying to tell her not to offer him that!!" I yelled. Scarlet smiled evily. "Why? Are you jelly??" She asked. "NO!!" I yelled. "Ssuurree." Scarlet said going into the kitchen.

-my POV-

Me and Vincent walked back to my house. "Oh yea. Hey Vincent." I asked. "Yes?" He answered. "My younger sister started living with me a couple of days ago so there's going to be a lot of stuff everywhere." I told him. "Who's your sister?" He asked. "Her name Midnight." I said. "She really nice!! Don't worry." I quickly told him. He nodded.

We got to my house. I walked in and yelled to Midnight. "MIDNIGHT!! I'M HOUSE AND I BROUGHT A FRIEND!!" I yelled. I heard running from upstairs. "IS IT A GUY OR A GIRL!?" She yelled. "IT'S A GUY!!" I yelled back. She ran downstairs. She had her brown and black hair in a ponytail. "Who are you!!" She asked walking up to Vincent. "I'm Vincent. And I'm going to assume that you're Midnight." He told her. "That's correct!! Sorry about my rudeness. I'm just being a big sister to my big sister!!" She said smiling. "That makes sense right?" She asked. "Uuuu...yes it dose." I lied. "Now go finish unpacking." I told her pushing her a little. "Fine." Midnight mumbled.

I sighed. "Sorry about that." I said looking at Vincent. "It's alright. But I have one question." He said. "Yes?" I asked. "How old is she?" He asked me. I started giggling. "She 16." I told him. "DON'T TELL HIM EVERYTHING!!" Midnight yelled at me. "SORRY!!" I yelled back. "You guys yell alot.." Vincent said rubbing his ears. "Yep."

-Sup Butter children/everyone!! Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I add my sister Midnight_Dragon_1030!! Till next time Lilian-Johnson =v=♡