Chapter 15

-Midnight's POV-

I finished putting most of my stuff away. I went downstairs to make myself a sandwich. Lily is...hopefully sleeping. I walk into the kitchen to see her sitting at the table. "Why are you still up?" I questioned her. "Because I can't sleep." She answered putting her head on the table. "Did you take your sleepy pills?" I asked has I made my sandwich. "Those don't work. And you know it!!" She complained hitting her hands on the table. I roled my eyes has I took a bite out of my sandwich. I heard footsteps walk into the kitchen. "Why are you up Vincent?" Lily asked. "I don't sleep well." He said rubbing his eyes. "Plus you to where talking really loud." He smiled triedl.

"Whatever." I mumbled has I finished my sandwich. "Well, I'm going out. See you two later." I told has I grapped the keys to my car that Lily isn't allowed to use because she lost my last one.

-my POV-

"Well, I'm going out. See you two later." Midnight told us graping her car keys. "Bye." I said sleepy. "We should probably go to bed." Vincent told me. I nodded and walk into my room flopping on to the bed. "You good?" Vincent asked for the doorway. "Eehhhhh...." I groaned. "Ok. I'll come get you when it's time to go.'' He told me has he left the doorway. I was going to ask him when he started working with me but I fell asleep before I could.

-time skip-

I woke up to someone shaking me. "Wwwhhhaaatttt??" I growled. "Time to get up love." They said. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Vincent." I opened my eyes to see his face really really close to my face. To close. So I bit his nose. He quickly moved away from my face. "Why did you do that!?" He questioned me holding his nose. I shrugged. "I don't know." I sat up and looked at Vincent. "By the way..." I started. "When did you start working with me?" I asked.

He thought about it for a minute. "I used to work there." He finally answer. I nodded. "Ok. Now get out of here." I told him pointing to the door. He looked at me confused for a second but then it turn into a perverted smile. I got off my bed and walked over to him.

He looks at me, and look at him. And he looks at me, and look at him. (Weird Al reference) Then I grapped him by the ear and pulled him out. I locked the door. I didn't have windows in my room because I didn't like the idea of people looking in. I quickly got changed into my gray uniform. I unlocked the door lucky not finding Vincent there. I walked to the kitchen to see him eating toast. "Ummm...." Vincent looked at me then smiled a normal smile. "I made you something." He said pointing at a blow of cereal. "Thanks." I said has I sat down. We talked for a bit before going.

-At the pizzaeria Vincent's POV-

We got to the pizzeria. "Come on Vincent!!" Lily said pulling my arm. "Ok! Ok!" I laughed. We ran to the office because of the time. Just has we got there the bell went off. "SAFE!!" Lily yelled throwing her arms like they do in baseball. We laughed like mad people. Which I am. The phone started ringing. "Uuuuuggggggg" Lily growled. Once again she muted it. "Why do you do that?" I asked. She shrugged and smiled.

2:40
88%

"GO AWAY BONNIE!!" Lily screamed throw the door. "But I wanna come in!!" Bonnie whined. "NO!!" She yelled back. "Fffffiiiiinnnnneeeee...." Bonnie said has he left. I opened the door. Lily checked the cameras. "Nothing." She said looking up. "So Vincent?" She asked. "Yes?" I answered. "How many girlfriends and or boyfriends have you had?" I was a little taken back by her question. "Umm....two or three girlfriends no boyfriend so far." I answered. "Why?" I asked a smirk making it's way to my face. "Well you seem like a person that some people would take a liking to." She answered looking at me. "Suuurreee." I said looking away.

5:30
34%

"GODDAMMIT BONNIE!!" I screamed has I closed the door. "Chica and Bonnie are at both doors and only 32% left!!" Lily panicked. "AND NOW FLIPPING FOXY!!" She screamed. 'Bang bang bang' "How much power?" I asked. "25%" She answered looking at me.

I cussed under my breathe. I heard a deep laugh. "GO AWAY FREDDY!!" Lily screamed at the top of her lungs. Freddy walked into the office and laughed again. Lily keep screaming at him. "YoU shoUldN't HAve cOme bACk..." Freddy said looking at me. "Shit..." I mumbled. Freddy jumped at me doing his death scream. I covered my face and felt myself fall back. I waited for him to kill me. But in never happened. I quickly uncovered my face to see Lily standing in front of me. "MovE LilIAn." Freddy demanded. "Make me." Lily told him. Freddy looked at her for a minute but it didn't stay long. He ran at her. "LILY MOVE!!" I yelled. To late. Freddy had grapped her and thrown her to the ground. Then the power went out. Freddy grapped me and Lily and started dragging us to the backroom.

I tried to get away. But failed. Lily on the other hand was trying to grab something to get out Freddys grip. But it was to late. Freddy and the rest had us in the parts and services room. Freddy handed me to Bonnie. "Now Lilian...what kind of suite would you like?" Freddy asked lifting her to his eye level. "PUT US DOWN!! Lily yelled. "Come on Lily! We giving you a chance to pick what you wanna be!!" Chica told her. "I DON'T CARE!! PUT US DOWN!!" Lily yelled at the chicken.

Freddy sighed. "Chica. Go grab the spare suit." Freddy told him. Chica nodded and walk or and grabbed a Freddy suit and placed it on the table. "Bonnie. Chica. Start put that monster into the suit." Freddy growled. 'Shit.' I let out a nervous giggle. Bonnie walked over to the suit. I slowly placed my hand into my pocket and grabbed my knife waiting for the perfect moment. Chica grabbed a leg from the suit has Bonnie got closer. Just before Chica could even try to get the Freddy leg onto my own I threw my legs at the chicken kicking her over and pushing myself back and knock Bonnie over thus getting out if his grip.

"Go Vincent!" Lily said with a smile. Freddy glared at me. Bonnie and Chica had gotten back on their feet and where waiting for the bears orders to attack me. "Get him." Freddy told as he walked away with Lily. "HEY!! PUT ME DOWN!!" Lily yelled. "Dammit..." I mumbled had Chica and Bonnie got closer to me. I ready my knife and turned to face them. Just as they were about to attack the bell rang for the end of the shift to end. They both stopped in their place. I smiled and let out out a laugh has I left the room. "Now where are you stupid bear." I mumbled walking around.

Just has I walked down the hallway Lily walked out if the office. "There you are." I said walking over to her. "Are you okay Lily?" I asked. She nodded. "I'm okay. Don't worry." She told with a smile. "Now let's get out of here." She said. I nodded.

-Sup Everyone/Butter children!! I hope you enjoy this chapter. This chapter 1305 has words in it. It's the most I've ever written!! Well till next time Lilian-Johnson =v=♡