Chapter 2

-My POV-

Didn't have a car so I walked to the pizza place. I lived close so it wasn't that bad, oh man I'm so happy! I did go here once has a kid but my dad never let me go after the bite happen. So it's a good way to go back to being a kid. I stood there at the doors a little nerves but ready for what waited for me. Just before I could knock door it opened and out came some teen. She looked at me, and asked " Do you work here?' I just looked at her. "I-i-i don't know?" I stamerd. "Well you souldn't. Turn back now, or you will regeret it." and she walked to her car. I stood there and then looked at the door and after a little thinking I walked in.

-Time skip sorry-

12:17

There was a phone call that creeped me out, not that I pay attention. I sat there looking at the tablet that was left there for the watchmen to watch Freddy, Chica, Bonnie and Foxy. I was watching the show stage, when the screen went black. " Oh ok then." I said in a small voice, and looked at the other cameras not seeing anything for a bit. When it turn back on Bonnie was gone. I let out a scream.

- A/N Hello everyone! Thank You for reading this it means a lot to me. I hope you like this chapter. Till next time!-